The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

#2 Upcoming movie niches by Darster.

Dario

Hello fellow AffiliateFix members! Here I am sharing few more interesting movie niches for content locking. ;)

n1EGE8Y.png

Just add keywords like "movie" , "full movie","online streaming" and similar.

What networks do you use for movie niches now a days?
Most networks don't allow copyright content.
I think MGCash allows this kind of stuff. Any others?

What networks do you use for movie niches now a days?
Most networks don't allow copyright content.
I think MGCash allows this kind of stuff. Any others?

You are not hosting these movies directly, you can buy a script what will post movies for you on autopilot.
CPAGrip is everything what you need for movie niches, I am not a fan of MGCash.

You are not hosting these movies directly, you can buy a script what will post movies for you on autopilot.

I didn't know CPAGrip allowed movie niches.
I am gonna use CPAGrip!
Yeah I also don't like MGCash that much, their approval for content locker is very irritating.

I've never tried movie niches but would love to since I have a CPAGrip account. Where can I get such a script you are talking about and do you have a example page maybe?

I've never tried movie niches but would love to since I have a CPAGrip account. Where can I get such a script you are talking about and do you have a example page maybe?

I really like WPMDB It is a wordpress plugin that does the automatically posts new movies on your blog! It is really easy to configure and use.

You can check out the demo site made using this plugin - here

How I know, CPA Grip cannot allow copyright content if you go directly no? And if you have directly movie on your site, well - better CR and EPC. And with us you can go directly, because we allow copyright content. And that problem with approving, well you people can add me on Skype, I am mostly online whole day and I can approve your lockers really fast.

Last edited:
MI
Back