The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

1st Affiliate Website? Where to get it? How to build it?

I highly recommend building wordpress sites hosted through hostgator. Add wordpress robot on minimal level after you seed your site with 10 or more oringal articles. Add adsense and other affiliate programs. Just remember to NEVER and I mean NEVER click on your own ads otherwise google will ban you very quickly. It's just not worth it.

Hi there

I just wanted to throw this great tool I"ve been using for making quick websites
it cost like $29 or something just go to xara.com
I've been using it for about 5 months, you can literally make a 5 page website within 20 minutes and has all types of plugins, web templates, forms etc... no need for coding you can add in any graphics or adverts

hope this helps!

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

I use webdesigner 6 with xara.. I'm not affiliated with them so if anybody checks them out and buys the software let me know I'll help you out with using it...took me about day to really get to know how to use it...but it's great especially with the templates they have

RE: 1st Affiliate Website...

Have you looked into Wordpress?

You can find products with high gravity (that actually sell) on Clickbank and then build FREE Wordpress blogs.

Just make sure that you optimize them for the right, highest pulling, keywords using Google's Keyword Tool (or some other).

BTW- don't put all of your eggs in the Clickbank basket. Also promote other networks like Commission Junction, Ebay Partner Network (EPN), and Amazon.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

George

Last edited by a moderator:
Wordpress is cool

Just haven't learned how to automate pages..I see there are some plugins to
make pages quick

Is it possible to start receiving traffic right away using wordpress?
How does that work?

I've Just found a great wordpress tool for automation. feed wordpress and feed wordpress duplicate post filter, they add content and check to make sure that you are not getting duplicate posts from it.

In answer to the question about instant traffic, yes it can happen and if not instant it is very quick. I have done a lot of research into the wordpress thing and have found out some interesting methods of how to get traffic.

Agreed

I have to agree that buying a domain with Namecheap and then hosting on Host Gator is a great combo!

Then, use Wordpress for the backend of the site itself. This is a really easy set-up with a lot of options and usability :)

Thanks Matt

I'll have to look into that.. so much to do so little time in the day it seems:D

Hey you're welcome WJ. As I said I have been looking into this a lot lately and some of the things I have tried appear to be working. If you want to ask me anything please feel free to message me anytime, I will try and answer as quick as I can.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

I have to agree that buying a domain with Namecheap and then hosting on Host Gator is a great combo!

Then, use Wordpress for the backend of the site itself. This is a really easy set-up with a lot of options and usability :)

Well Wordpress can be the site. It gets just as much traffic and can still be monetised.

Well, I have some sites on blogger.com and I have monetized them to the max, together with adding my affiliate links on them, together - which we all know that Google absolutely love - fresh, unique and original content and they have ALL ranked high. And yes, I have made money off them:D

I know that there is a huge disadvantage with having blogs and your affiliate links on a free blog site, but *fingers crossed*, I have been fortunate that my blogs have kept their proverbial heads above water.

I don't know - although, in my eyes I'm still a 'newbie', it can be so off putting to new newbies who are really excited about coming into AM and to be told (or have read online) that they need to use domain names and hosting packages. Don't get me wrong, if you have the money, then I would recommend to do this in eventual steps. Check if you are making money so that you can then invest in your domains, register them, host them etc.

But in the meantime, I would definitely recommend the BUM method. It works for me. I'm not a millionaire, but let's just say, I'm doing fine financially:D

Wow, yeah, sounds like you are doing just fine with the free method so far, if it's making money why change just yet.

I would be interested in talking more with you about some of the things you are doing. Maybe we can share some ideas.

I will drop you a pm, thats if you dont mind?

Shear you wisdom

Wow, yeah, sounds like you are doing just fine with the free method so far, if it's making money why change just yet.

I would be interested in talking more with you about some of the things you are doing. Maybe we can share some ideas.

I will drop you a pm, thats if you dont mind?

Thanks for the post.

Can you please shear with us the way in witch you go about optimizing your blogs.

And if anyone out there in internet land has any great tips for optimizing on sites such as Squidoo, free Wordperss and Hubpages. Please shear with us newbies.

Can you please shear with us the way in witch you go about optimizing your blogs.

And if anyone out there in internet land has any great tips for optimizing on sites such as Squidoo, free Wordperss and Hubpages. Please shear with us newbies.

Start with the sticky threads at:

here is my experience from the hosting services that i have personally tried:
freewebs- horrible i tried this when i first started out and and had an unbelievably hard time transfering my domain name.
ipage- easy to work with using weebly editor if you are a noob like me and don't really know too much css or html. but SUPER SLOW loading time. they might have gotten better by now but im not sure.
hostgator- I think is the best when it comes to loading speed but is a little hard to work with. if you are willing to put a little extra work, i say hostgator is the best.

Optimize press is great for designing squeeze pages or product review sites, it works with wordpress and is simple to use.

Its $97 though but well worth it alot of top marketers use it.

i do all my work with wordpress, although i will be honest I am extremely new to this but regardless wordpress is easy and you can pretty much find a theme for any kind of website you have.

I use blue host to set up my websites and each domain you add costs $10...its the same as namecheap I think. I've also just been using wordpress to setup my sites, not sure how "professional" of a site you are looking to build, but wordpress has been working for me.

I enjoy using Wordpress sites that are self hosted. This can give you the best, in my opinion, bang for your buck and it is very cheap! It is a blog platform so you can interact with your customers/clients very easy. Good luck!

The important thing you need at the beginning of online affiliate business is domain name. With the great idea and domain name you can use some free blogging and hosting platform and everything else depends on your effort and knowledge.

Try Dreamweaver. The purchased version contains lots of ready made templates as well.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Or you might as well try to get your hands on any CMS like Joomla for example. It is opensource, hence you do not need to pay a penny.

banners
Back