The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

12 SEO Techniques to Increase Organic Traffic in 2021

What do we need to do in this - Core Web Vitals? Can you please explain?

I am not expert, so its what I understand :confused:

What is Google Core Web Vitals?

Google Web Vitals is program* to make customer journey better, its making standard calculations (they called "vitals") for web page quality, & Google Core Web Vitals* are key (most important for user) metrics Google measures, I learn more about it Chrome Dev Summit*** next month

Video about Core Web Vitals

List of Google Core Web Vitals
  1. LCP --> Largest Contentful Paint
  2. FID--> First Input Delay
  3. CLS--> Cumulative Layout Shift
  4. MF--> Mobile Friendly
  5. SB--> Safe Browsing
  6. HTTPS--> Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure
  7. NII--> No Intrusive Interstitials
Tools You Measure Google Core Web Vitals

You can find Core Web Vital Report in Google Search Console & list of things to fix

Use this services & tools to measure Core Web Vitals include
  1. Google Page Speed Insights
  2. Chrome UX Report
  3. Google Search Console
  4. Chrome Dev Tools
  5. Lighthouse
  6. Web Vitals Extension
Chrome UX Report Signals

Google User Experience Report collect data focus on speed (its says - look at notes) & send these signals**** to Google Search for SERP (search engine results page) output

Notes

I think Chrome UX Report also send data like bounce rate, time on site, number of page views, was search successful?, & MANY other signals, but didn't find a source so its just my theory (but I make decision like its fact)

Sources

* Data for Core Web Vitals comes from CrUX Report (Chrome User Experience Report)
** Google Search Blog post about Core Web Vitals (May 28, 2020)
** Chrome Dev Summit is a livestream event (December 2020)
**** Google UX Report send data to Google Search from Google Page Speed Insights & Public Google BigQuery project its now on Google Cloud Console BigQuery

Now the director of engineering of the USDS. He was always a bit full of himself.
To improve these services, USDS hires top technologists into term-limited 'tours of civic service.' By working alongside civil servants, they help build better tools for the people. Learn about our mission. Shipping code, delivering services.
Engineered himself a 'position' < living off the public trough now o_O:rolleyes:

Keyword analysis is also Very Important factor. to rank on good keywords will gives you best and high traffic. Thanks foe the 12 SEO techniques for Organic techniques.

I think you have to be very careful with any link building now, they definitely still work but quality links are important. Random crappy links can do more damage than good.
Quality content, good user experience, quality links and you've got it.

Linkbuilding is one of the most important things in Seo if you want to rank your website on a google page if you build high DA links it's very helpful for your website to rank your website. I can recently see in Ahref many websites have fewer backlinks but they are ranked on google pages because of High DA backlinks.

Content optimization is very important but you also need to drive little traffic to your article to increase the exposure

Linkbuilding effective
Only if you did not place the link for SEO manipulation (IMHO). Search engines can usually figure out misleading links.

If users and customers link to your product/service or content --it shows positive response --that matters in modern 'SEO' terms.
Public approval and positive declaration --wins --every time.

banners
Back