The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

101 ways to promote your website

Go to a public event that you know will be televised live on TV and stand in front of the camera with a banner that has your site address written on. I know someone who done this at last years London Marathon and they got over 300 hits that afternoon!

Email Marketing

Hi, can you tell me which online email marketing software is best in service and price as well. My budget is low. Please suggest a good software from where free SMTP service and online sending and scheduling option will available, so that I do not need to keep on my computer.

Thanks in advance

Hi, can you tell me which online email marketing software is best in service and price as well. My budget is low. Please suggest a good software from where free SMTP service and online sending and scheduling option will available, so that I do not need to keep on my computer.

Thanks in advance
well getresponse is a good tool to use or aweber

Email Marketing

Thanks jasonlowjy. I visit those sites as you said. Those are really good. But in last few days I visit several sites for email marketing and found some sites like constantcontact, getresponse, ucrux etc. These entire sites are really very good, but among them I am comfortable with ucrux because it's much more user friendly and very simple to use.

Perfect post :applause: I found a few extra tips and tricks just off this one single post. Amazing information for free. Im starting to like this website

After i set up a new site my latest ones are URL shortening and a Disposable Email site the 1st thing i do is add them to Digg this can get your site indexed in as little as a couple of hours and then post on Yahoo Answers with a question that you have no idea and that also get some high profile to the site.
Once your new site is the picked up by the search engines then the long hard slog starts to add it to forums,twitter and many other sites.

Getting traffic is a ongoing job boring yes but it has to be done.

I agree i spend around 2 hours of my working day posting links , writing in forums, writing articles etc.

I use google adwords too but the cost is getting quite high

First i thought i also select by favorite promotion method from above mentioned list, but all of them are so important and we have to use them all some where in promotion.

Thanks a lot to all webmasters who share very valuable information with us. SEO or Website promotion is the way to promote any website in major search engines as Google, Yahoo....You can do effective SMO submission for getting visitors traffic in your website..........Keep it up.

Thanks for posting ways for promoting website. This is really helpful for as a newbie here and a newbie in internet marketing.

these are really all possible techniques, many of us are using these , and they are getting good positions.. one thing should be clear that we should always go for smart work...

MI
Back