The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$1000 + on Pinterest a day!

Thanks for sharing this...

i have access to few big boards (i think 10-20) which is having almost 400K followers...

hope it will share some light on it :cool:

This guy should have kept his trap shut! I know he back peddled and is now claiming he played a prank on the Daily Dot reporter, but man, if I was making that kind of money spamming the crap out of Pinterest (or ANY other social media outlet), I would totally be playing it close to the vest!

Hey guys, was researching this a wile back and it isnt through AM, you get the money through adsense. Its something to do with downloading the trending pins and putting them on a blogspot blog with adsense, reuploading them to pinterest and using 100's of accounts to push them to the top. Not really sure but if you do a quick search on BHW you can find the guide.

I have been adding more to pinterest in my spare time. I have seen some added traffic to some niche sites..nothing to write home about...but then again i am not creating hundreds of accounts and spamming the hell out of it everyday and getting account banned. I realize this is just a part of "marketing" and yes you can probably make some good money in the short run..... at least it has turned a few people on to pinterest which in my opinion is just another social outlet that rearranges how people communicate information and media...wonder what the next information interpretation will be?

I can't put my finger on why I'm not into Pinterest yet but probably because at first glimpse I thought it's gonna be a Tumblr substitute of some sort (which is obviously not how it's turning out). Oh well, it's still on my to-do list to explore it properly. Thanks for the story!

I just tried it for a few days, Got like 200+ followers but yeah since then I didn't try to monetize it.
Maybe will mess around with something when I get some time!
Thanks for sharing tho!

Can anyone Please tell me how this Social Network "Pinterest" Works Please????
I dont understand, hIf I pin something, how ppl supposed to see my post ETC???? Please help me on this Friends.

MI
Back