The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

$1000 + on Pinterest a day!

I've been reading Jay's screw95 course and the power of pinterest for traffic could be great is anyone still utilising it?

Can anyone Please tell me how this Social Network "Pinterest" Works Please????
I dont understand, hIf I pin something, how ppl supposed to see my post ETC???? Please help me on this Friends.

Geez, I just noticed this post by reading backwards in the thread. It's kind of old now, so you probably know by now but just in case....

You pin a pic from your site/post....people click on it, which enlarges it and if they want to they can click on the enlarged image which will take them to your post. With any luck, they will repin the image onto one of their boards and other people will see it and do the same.

Thanks for sharing this...

i have access to few big boards (i think 10-20) which is having almost 400K followers...

hope it will share some light on it :cool:

I have been trying to find a few big boards. How do we find one? Complete noob on Pinterest. Any suggestions?

I have been trying to find a few big boards. How do we find one? Complete noob on Pinterest. Any suggestions?

Type your keywords into the search bar (one at a time) and start following people in your niche. Pay particular attention to the group boards and follow those. If you have a good topic/images, you may get invited to join.

I use a software for pinterest marketing. I brought it from a seller on BHW. Haven't earned much but the traffic is good. here's the tip:

1. Scrape a bunch of pins related to your niche.
2. Like all of them
3. Repin other pins but change the URL. (my software does it for me)

i try to limit it to 100 pins/day to be on the safer side. You should start seeing results after 1-2 months. You can expect around 100 daily visits from there on...

I really should look into this, I have 1,000 followers on Pinterest but I was just using Pinterest as a personal board. Never really thought much about monetizing it.

This guy should have kept his trap shut! I know he back peddled and is now claiming he played a prank on the Daily Dot reporter, but man, if I was making that kind of money spamming the crap out of Pinterest (or ANY other social media outlet), I would totally be playing it close to the vest!
Well, I don't know you and what you've stated may well be the case but there's a very basic need in each one of us to be recognized for our achievements, whether they be good or bad.

Can anyone Please tell me how this Social Network "Pinterest" Works Please????
I've never actually tried dont understand, hIf I pin something, how ppl supposed to see my post ETC???? Please help me on this Friends.
Geez, I just noticed this post by reading backwards in the thread. It's kind of old now, so you probably know by now but just in case....

You pin a pic from your site/post....people click on it, which enlarges it and if they want to they can click on the enlarged image which will take them to your post. With any luck, they will repin the image onto one of their boards and other people will see it and do the same.
The following may also be helpful:

To quote from Jay Wessman's video on the subject, "... So, every time you add a new piece of content to to your site, make sure that you have a nice big, fat image on that page ..."!

Last edited:
Good read. This topic came up last week with some others about testing pintrest, since cost was much lower than others.

banners
Back