The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

1000 Clicks and NO Sales why ? :(

robertkk

hey just promoted a clickbank product ( that redirects to free webinar) and I got 1000 clicks and No one sale!

How that is possible?

people are interested in it! they also registered for free webinar

then after some days old fb account got banned :(

how to improve my sales % ?

this is an interested problem can wait to see how it get resolved. Its a pitty you didnt take that time to promote us

Is the commission per sale worth more than those 1000 clicks? If yes, keep sending traffic.

But if you lost the traffic source, what's the point! Move to something else.

i'm a newbie, but let me know if you use landing page is it redirecting well? if yes you should test your landing page and see how it works, after, you should continue send traffic i hope it will be useful, good luck!!

i'm a newbie, but let me know if you use landing page is it redirecting well? if yes you should test your landing page and see how it works, after, you should continue send traffic i hope it will be useful, good luck!!

already tried mate conversions is low

is better to build email list always

hey just promoted a clickbank product ( that redirects to free webinar) and I got 1000 clicks and No one sale!

How that is possible?

people are interested in it! they also registered for free webinar

then after some days old fb account got banned :(

how to improve my sales % ?
Hi, this seems to be bots, or robots traffic, probably you need to afford a tracking tool have you thought about it?

Well maybe you must try other product .To help you we need more details for example : you use a landing page ? ,the product its a recuring one ,how much it cost etc .Internet marketing depends on many factors ,if you do a single thing wrong it can ruin your way to get sales

Well maybe you must try other product .To help you we need more details for example : you use a landing page ? ,the product its a recuring one ,how much it cost etc .Internet marketing depends on many factors ,if you do a single thing wrong it can ruin your way to get sales

I'm using a mail list now with freebies (free ebook). I see that just using landing page+redirect is not good because users wont do nothing

If you're ever looking for an alternative to these options, we'd love to have you at ThriveTracker. 30-day Free Trials available for both self-hosted and cloud-hosted installs, and we've got features to beat the best of them. Fastest redirect speeds (proven claim!), features to make FB and Adwords campaigns easy-peasy, and way more.

Feel free to DM me with any questions and curiosities you may have.

Cheers,

perhaps, you have click virtual from bot google, the first, i practive sell product on jvzoo, my site has 28 click, 3 visitor and no sales :(:(

banners
Back