The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$100,000 from CPA commissions

servandosilva

It's been more than a year already since I started in this Journey. It's been almost 2 years in fact, but a little bit over a year since I've been part of this forum.

I'm not sure of the date I registered here (and I'm too lazy to check it), but what I clearly remember is that in May 2014 I posted my first follow along here doing a Teespring campaign.

I have had success with Adsense, Facebook Fan Pages and SEO niches before, but after reading one of Luke's posts in his blog I entered the CPA world with FB Ads in December 2013 after Facebook decided to change its algorithm and kill my fan Pages reach by 90%.

Anyway, fast forward to 2014, I launched a few Teespring campaigns and Oliver (K) contacted me to help me scale a campaign that looked like a winner.

We ended up doing nothing but launching my first campaigns on FB Ads changed the way to get traffic for me. I stopped relying in free traffic sources like Facebook and Google and started doing paid traffic with CPA. I still do SEO BTW, and it works, but it's not my favorite thing at this point.

Nowadays I can say I'm really happy to be in this forum and be part of the dojo and the fix family because I've met so many people that changed my way to do my business.

I've met some good friends here and also several traffic sources/affiliate networks that have worked wonders.

This also helped me a lot to get into mobile CPA and different types of sources that I've been trying to master for the last 12 months.

I just did some numbers and I realized I have done more than 100,000 USD in commissions within different networks, and my ROI has been really decent so far.

I'm still looking to constantly break 4 figures per day, but even if I don't this has changed my life and opened my mind a lot compared to when I used to do SEO only.

My best tip: save money and keep launching campaigns. A winner is enough to recover from a hundred failed campaigns, if you know how to scale it.

I have several winners at this moment and so far this has helped me build a bigger brand and I have good relations with many managers on different networks.

Also, this allowed me to go to STM London and finally meet a few good friends.

Thanks for everything and keep grinding!

Special thanks to Oliver for being a great guy that always tried to help me without expecting nothing back, and Tai for being such an inspiration and good friend in this journey. I'm sure there are many others I talk to and a few good friends, but I think the breaking point was thanks to this 2 guys I've mentioned :)

BTW, Many of you already know my SEO blog, but I recently started a CPA/Affiliate blog so make sure you follow me if the content I post here is worth it: Servando Silva.

@servandosilva Great inspirational story!

I have been trying to run mobile CPA offers on couple of networks like leadbolt, appstart, adcash, etc. so I spent like $40+ but no conversion. What do you suggest for me?

I have ran adwords campaigns successfully but never ran mobile installs campaigns before.

@servandosilva Great inspirational story!

I have been trying to run mobile CPA offers on couple of networks like leadbolt, appstart, adcash, etc. so I spent like $40+ but no conversion. What do you suggest for me?

I have ran adwords campaigns successfully but never ran mobile installs campaigns before.
$40 overall?
I suggest you to pick up ONE traffic source, fund at least $200-500 and learn from all the data using low payout offers.

That was very inspirational, I am just starting out and have not made any money yet, but this inspired me to continue on. Thanks...

banners
Back