The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

10 Things Google Wished You Knew

You need to go at about 70/30 because the site will never be "complete" if you want it to keep traffic and make money.

Spend 70% of your time writing the content and the other 30 marketing it to start, and you can adjust from there.

It is a lot more simple if you write the guest blog post or the PR in direct relation to the two prior post. This way you start seeing a return on your investment and are building the foundation from the ground up. It also provides necessary cash flow to pay the bills. You have to build a website just like you do a normal brick and mortar business.

Once you have the basic components, you should start taking on customers (visitors), not investing in improvements ( additional quality content) before you have cash flow. If you follow this simple plan, you can have your cake and eat it to, and your income will grow with the site.

The age of the links pointing to your site or pages in your site makes a difference in the value of the links, the older, the better. You need to start promotions as you go.

Let us know how it works out.

can i create another website by use good keyword to be the domain name and link to my currently using website. Is that duplicate content?

No, that's not duplicate content but it may not help you as much as you think.

You say it doesn't help much. However, I have a domain rakeback8.com. Now I just do a 301 redirect to my main site. Previously my main site was ranked number 1 for rakeback8, now it's number 3. The keyword rakeback8 is not used once in my entire site but it still ranks well for it, so clearly it does help.

Of course no one searches for rakeback8 but I could produce more redirects using more competitive keywords. Do you you think I should produce more backlinks to the sites redirecting to my main site, or to my domains redirecting? I am aware of losing a small amount of link juice by redirecting. However, what's better for keyword optimization?

I would like to add to the information. Another important point that Google considers is the uniqueness of content and the appropriate use of keywords. Unique and good quality content is extremely important to secure a good ranking in Google.

I read blog (what-google-wished-you-knew.html). I am trying to get new adsense account but couldn't approved. I applied just a week ago and rejected. I applied for blogspot and no approved. solution plz

Google AdSense considers a number of factors, including the focus of your site, the age of your site, how much traffic your site is getting, the quality of the pages in your site, the location of your site, etc., etc. If you've been rejected, work on improving your site and your traffic and re-apply in 6 months to a year.

I don't know why you'd be denied a blog on blogspot, though. Did you have a prervious blog closed for ToS violations?

No that is not duplicate content. You can use a squido page to do that or a hub page. Be sure to post your article on social bookmarks!

Thanks for the info, wasn't too sure about the duplicate content filters thing as I thought they were really hot on this stuff.

Possibly high server loads from too many Googlebots. Brett Tabke, owner of WebmasterWorld Forum, did that a few years back for that reason, although he quickly relented and requested reindexing.

Thanks for sharing. This has definitely given me the opportunity to increase my knowledge of how to take advantage of duplicate content and has removed my reservations of spinning articles.

No duplicate content penalty? Seriously? I don't know about that one because I personally seen some sites with lots of duplicate content fall of the radar as soon as penguin arrived.

Yes but that's not a penalty. That is simply the result of Google ignoring copies and just indexing the original.

No duplicate content penalty? Seriously? I don't know about that one because I personally seen some sites with lots of duplicate content fall of the radar as soon as penguin arrived.

There is no penalty except in extreme cases. You can read about this on Google Webmasters.

Even if there's really no duplicate content penalty -- which I'd be surprised if there wasn't because plagiarism runs rampant these days -- it's still good to have unique content. No one wants to say the same old thing on someone else's site they just saw last week on a different one.

banners
Back