The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

$0.99 .com domains on GoDaddy

crysper

I'm a GoDaddy customer for quite some years and just few minutes ago I bought a new domain for $0.99.

I'm not familiar with domain offers on other registrars, but as far as GoDaddy(especially if you are "loyal" customer) this is one of the best deals they made recently and you might want to take a look before it expires.

I wanted to share this so you could save a few bucks buying the domains you need now and use the rest for something else, like cheap traffic.

This is the coupon code: CJCRMN99U

I'm a GoDaddy customer for quite some years and just few minutes ago I bought a new domain for $0.99.

I'm not familiar with domain offers on other registrars, but as far as GoDaddy(especially if you are "loyal" customer) this is one of the best deals they made recently and you might want to take a look before it expires.

I wanted to share this so you could save a few bucks buying the domains you need now and use the rest for something else, like cheap traffic.

This is the coupon code: CJCRMN99U

Very COOOOOOL @crysper , thanks for the heads up! I have a list of domain buys I was going to place this week.

Any update for this thread? Hi @TJTutor, can I follow and update latest coupons for this thread?

Some 99 cent domain codes below (These only apply for new accounts or accounts that haven't use any 99 cents coupons before (only once per account lifetime)

CJC99COM
CJC99COM2
CJC99COM8
CJC99ZCOM1
CJCCOUP99

Hope this helps!

Keep an eye on namecheap - they often have good, but very short, sales on new domain registrations. And if you plan on keeping a domain more than one year, their renewal prices are much better than GoDaddy. Namecheap renewal for a .com is about $10, where GoDaddy renewal is about $15.

banners
Back