Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Сase Study: 510$ from Doorways on iMonetizeIt Dating Smartlink

iMonetizeIt

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
iMonetizeIt
IMI mailout-3 (28).png

Why doorways, you may ask? It is passive income with the right method. The average grid, all other things being equal lives from 2 months to a year. The ability to scale, super fast. If I find a working theme, I connect 500-1000 more domains to the dorgen and send it for indexing, which generally takes a few hours, and the result multiplies by several times. It is possible to work without costs at all, using trust-free (trust subs domains of popular resources that provide such an option), forum profiles, blogs and other pages on other people's sites, where you can leave a post with content. Of the minuses from time to time Google drops everything to 0. Sometimes you have to spend a long time before you find a working scheme. It is weeks of analyzing results, creating test content, a lot of routine and manual work (sometimes, however, you can "scam" someone else's scheme).

How did it all begin?

To start, we need a "cheap" server for $ 20-30 for the same cloud and the start of $ 50-100 for the domains (you can do it cheaper using free trials, profiles or something like that). But I took the minimum that would work well for the test.
100 domains, 50 cheap new registration profiles and 50 weak drops in the cheapest domain zones (the main criteria for the search was the lack of old doors on them.). Well, of course, dorgen ideally, something from the recent or made by yourself under your vision. Key words taken from search results. In total, the cost was $220.

Here we go!

First, I ran a few small tests to identify what content after the last clean-up will be indexed and become the top of extradition for the keywords of interest to me. For each subject, I always do this kind of testing.
The test usually takes about a week, after which I have my own content for traffic, which will work for several months.

4e6xvba_1515Y6MSn12ecMRv7lnCDE8wlRJPu0x9kT-jHTHWEN8x9SeCBo4l80FazUVUYoRpOyT_iMhEYRuqCpm57MLTgOmcbZ9IEz0VT4q4Ipy2Wr36BX2MV8u6H1W05vvpB-RD

Here is an example of a test grid for a case study. The test started on the 1st of Dec. By the 6th of Nov, I saw what content was growing and raised the same content on all the domains and started indexing it as quickly as possible.
The content was created for the USA on the topic for Dating, as well there are keywords from other geo, which were parsed in the process of generating (I do not have a clear division of keywords by language). Keywords especially for garbage were not cleaned. Everything that I have parsed - everything was put to work. This tends give me a reduced conversion rate, but the possibility of pre-monetization on the push layouts.

Advertising and Profit

iMonetizeIt is 100% appropriate for this test, because we have Dating smartlinks for B2B (So, iMonetizeIt is absolutely perfect for everyone) iMonetizeIt dating smartlinks provides you with a wide range of verticals, GEO’s, СPA offers and excellent payouts that will not let you doubt us as a reliable partner.
The test was conducted without own layouts and creatives. It started advertising on 1st of December. Smartlink has been installed since the beginning of the test grid. Advertising was done by a simple redirect on the server side of all users.

This is the result of the test from the 1st of December. This is not the final result of profit. The grid is alive and will not die. So, the real profit of the grid is hard to calculate and it is not necessary.
I would like to focus in more detail on the geo's and the profit from a concrete geo.

jU-2_T5CmK2CNxdVkCWoih0x-hnu9iTQOmtf5QeBwk-ajb1B8z_hCMI-R7jYyXXD3cvlN49vhwYjOk3BcJblP7JjqQFA8cu-gMVe4M3GgKJZyEkExgEuxBg91jFK-0Gqsc0DUZXA

The problem with English-language doorways is just the prevalence of traffic from India, the cost of which is not much fun.
Next, the USA is well within expectations.Next, the U.S. is well within expectations. I have made two geos, they seemed to me quite productive at minimal cost and well placed in the top. I'm going to test them more closely. I got good profit in third world countries.
There's a lot of traffic out there that nobody uses because of low prices.

Conclusion
Dating niche is also good traffic, which is even easier to get. Dating niche is more suitable for beginners because there is a lot of traffic and it is simple and easily scalable.
And what about iMonetizeIt? It's better tool for this - it converts Tier 3 GEO’s pretty well!

MI
Back