The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

YouTube Ads

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
Want to start paid campaign with youtube. But don't know how to start. Beside also have the fear it would be profitable or not. Have you made some sales from YouTube ads? Any guideline would be much preferable for me.

Yo. I've just started video ads so far and can point you in the right direction.. First off.. Veeroll has veen a life saver. check this out: veeroll.com

DO NOT TRY TO DO YOUTUBE ADS WITH KEYWORDS... IME they dont work.. at all. From my tests all the keyword targeted campaigns ends up showing my ads on irrelevant videos..

The best thing to do.. (Again in my experience) is to run your ads via placements.. With placements you can choose which videos will display your ads.. Ive been getting some crazy CPL's with placement targeting. Most people do it manually by copy/pasting video urls they think will work best with their AD.

With veeroll you can automatically scrape hundreds of videos based on keywords you enter.. etc.. If anything I'd say check them out. They really help you get started.

Yo. I've just started video ads so far and can point you in the right direction.. First off.. Veeroll has veen a life saver. check this out: veeroll.com

DO NOT TRY TO DO YOUTUBE ADS WITH KEYWORDS... IME they dont work.. at all. From my tests all the keyword targeted campaigns ends up showing my ads on irrelevant videos..

The best thing to do.. (Again in my experience) is to run your ads via placements.. With placements you can choose which videos will display your ads.. Ive been getting some crazy CPL's with placement targeting. Most people do it manually by copy/pasting video urls they think will work best with their AD.

With veeroll you can automatically scrape hundreds of videos based on keywords you enter.. etc.. If anything I'd say check them out. They really help you get started.
Thanks for your reply mate. If i like to show my videos in search result then what should I do? Have you ever tried this feature?

Yeah.. Thats called In-display. I havent tried it myself because im so addicted to instream (which plays before the video). In general I found that in display is more expensive.. So I never really tested it at all. I just see too much potential with instream..

Word of warning though if you go the keyword route.. BE CAREFUL with HOW you keyword target and your budget. Dont broad match any keywords (use phrase and exact).. Youtube traffic is insane..

I remember messing up on a single keyword and spending $100 in an hour on a test..

90% of that traffic ran before a jennifer lopez video. LOL. Super Wasted AD Dollars

Anyway, still I'd say you should stick to placements and get a good feel of things. Youtube video ads are much different than google web page ads..

Want to start paid campaign with youtube. But don't know how to start. Beside also have the fear it would be profitable or not. Have you made some sales from YouTube ads? Any guideline would be much preferable for me.
Hi Jim,
I have personally not done any adverts on the youtube platform but I have seen lots of my friends venture into it. What i can tell you that they are now able to pay their bills with so much comfort. One thing that always drives me is having the passion and courage to always try things out. If at all you thing it is your thing, then go for it. With passion in something, you can take the entire youtube ads thing to the next level. Just seat back and come up with proper plan so that you avoid coming to a halt immediately after getting into business.

banners
Back