The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there any tracking service recommendation that meets ADS requirements?

aikohu

I am using Google ADS to promote my Offer obtained from Adsense, but recently Google modified the tracking template certification, the Offer direct link provided by Adsense can't be used in the tracking template,prompting for uncertified tracking service.

Note: The content of the ads are all in line with ADS placement, and if the ADS tracking template is set to empty, the ads can be published smoothly.

Is there any tracking service recommendation that meets ADS requirements?

Yes. I used cpvone's tracking conversion service.

The way I did it, I set the target URL as the official website of the affiliate OFFER, and used the jump link provided by cpvone in the tracking template, but the ADS audit prompted for infested site

tracker domain(certified domain clpcld.com) => Your domain

If your domain errors? your sever has a misconfiguration?
501 gateway not found? 404 page not found 400 Bad Request

401 Unauthorized - HTTP | MDN - MDN Web Docs

10 Apr 2023 The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 401 Unauthorized response status code indicates that the client request has not been completed because it lacks valid authentication credentials for the requested resource.

you must log in, i.e.; user :: pass to view

It seems like you're encountering an issue with Google ADS and the tracking template certification. To address this, you may want to consider using a third-party tracking service that meets Google ADS requirements. One recommendation is to look into using popular tracking services like Voluum or ClickMagick, which are known for being compatible with Google ADS. These services offer robust tracking capabilities and are often used by advertisers to meet the requirements of advertising platforms. Remember to thoroughly review and comply with Google ADS policies when using any tracking service. I hope this helps!
Quit shit-posting AI responses :D
that is so fkn transparent to me and that is a TOS violation here unless you post an image as AI and credit the author (AI) instead of just being a poser.

1. Google Ads Manager: Consider using Google Ads Manager (formerly DoubleClick for Publishers or DFP) as your tracking service. Google Ads Manager is a robust ad management platform that integrates well with Google Ads and offers a certified tracking solution.
  2. Google Analytics: You can utilize Google Analytics for tracking. It's a widely accepted tracking tool and integrates smoothly with Google Ads. Set up conversion tracking in Google Analytics to measure the success of your advertising campaigns.
  3. Third-Party Tracking Services: Explore reputable third-party tracking services that are certified and compliant with Google Ads' tracking requirements. Examples include Marin Software, Adobe Advertising Cloud, or other ad-tracking platforms that have the necessary certifications.
This looks like AI also or a copy and paste from a website ...

To navigate this issue and find a suitable tracking service that meets Google Ads' requirements, you have a few options:

1. Google Ads Manager: Consider using Google Ads Manager (formerly DoubleClick for Publishers or DFP) as your tracking service. Google Ads Manager is a robust ad management platform that integrates well with Google Ads and offers a certified tracking solution.
  2. Google Analytics: You can utilize Google Analytics for tracking. It's a widely accepted tracking tool and integrates smoothly with Google Ads. Set up conversion tracking in Google Analytics to measure the success of your advertising campaigns.
  3. Third-Party Tracking Services: Explore reputable third-party tracking services that are certified and compliant with Google Ads' tracking requirements. Examples include Marin Software, Adobe Advertising Cloud, or other ad-tracking platforms that have the necessary certifications.

THIS IS 100% AI content and is 100% against our TOS! Lots of people looking to gt banned this week!

It seems like you're encountering an issue with Google ADS and the tracking template certification. To address this, you may want to consider using a third-party tracking service that meets Google ADS requirements. One recommendation is to look into using popular tracking services like Voluum or ClickMagick, which are known for being compatible with Google ADS. These services offer robust tracking capabilities and are often used by advertisers to meet the requirements of advertising platforms. Remember to thoroughly review and comply with Google ADS policies when using any tracking service. I hope this helps!

More AI Content from a repeat offender!

MI
Back