The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Win $100 - GUESS the MEMBER COUNT CONTEST

Don't forget that we have some other contests going on now in addition to the Guess the Member Count Contest. They have a later deadline. This link will give you all of the important details about the other contests http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

The Guess the Member Count Contest closes earlier than the other contests. Time is running out on the Guess the Member Count Contest. It ends tomorrow. There is still time for you to enter. You could be a $100 winner if you make the best guess.

Countdown - You have less than 24 hours

Our other contests end Monday, June 25, 2007, but you don't want to wait until the last minute to enter them.

The Guess the Member Count Contest is quickly coming to an end. The deadline for it is Friday, June 15, 2007 at 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time.

There is still time for you to enter and you could be a winner. All you need to do is guess how many 5 Star members there will be on Monday, June 25, 2007.

At the moment there are 3,608. On May 25, 2007 there were 3,478 members. How many members do you think there will be on June 25, 2007? If you make the best guess you will win $100.

Countdown - You have less than 18 hours

The end of this contest is coming very soon. The minutes are going by fast. But you still have time to enter and you could be the winner. The Guess the Member Count Contest ends at 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time, today.

The winner will get $100. However you can't win if you don't enter.

Countdown - You have less than 10 hours

Not much time is left for you to make your guess in our Guess the Member Count Contest.

Make the best guess and you will win $100. As I mentioned previously, if you don't need the money you could give it to your favorite charity.

Your guess could be the winning guess. But you can't win if you don't enter.

The Guess the Member Count Contest ends today at 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time. We will be using the forum time which is off a little.

Countdown - You have less than 6 hours

Time marches on. Don't miss out on your chance to win $100. You won't win if you don't enter. Take a guess as to how many 5 Star members there will be on Monday, June 25, 2007 and you could win.

You must have been a member prior to May 15, 2007 in order to enter the Guess the Member Count Contest.

Take a guess. It could be the winning $100 guess. Time is quickly running out.

Countdown - You have less than 4 hours

My Guess

My guess is 3610 off the top of my head. I was looking around the site to see if there is a member count anywhere?

Thank you for your guess of 3610 beepbeeper.

Because of this portion of the rules, you may not change your guess and you only get one guess:
Members can only make 1 vote and the vote cannot be changed later.
(We will be recording everyones original vote so it can't be edited.)
In the second post on the page in which you made your guess I have a post I made last night in which I said the membership at that time was 3,608.

There is always a current member count on the 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums home page. You need to scroll down below all of the forums, then below Recent Headlines from the 5 Star Affiliate Blog. You will see What's Going On? Look under where it shows 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums Statistics. It will show Threads - Posts - Members. At the time I'm typing this there are 3,614 members.

Here is a link to the 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums homepage http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/

I posted this information here in case another member might not be aware of where to find that. Updates on the current member totals have been made a few times in this thread. The members on various dates was also included in some posts in this thread to try to help give people an idea of the growth rate to help them make a better guess.

If you want to have a chance of winning $100 in our Guess the Member Count Contest, you better get your guess in quickly. The contest will end today at 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time.

Take a guess. It could be the right guess.

How many 5 Star members will there be at 12 noon on Monday, June 25, 2007? That is what you need to try to guess. Someone is going to win. It could be you if you enter and make the best guess.

Countdown - You have less than 2 hours

The final minutes

We are now into the final hour. The deadline to enter our Guess the Member Count Contest is just about here. We are getting into the final minutes.

You can win $100 if you make the best guess as to how many 5 Star members there will be on Monday, June 25, 2007.

Your guess could be a winner. Time is quickly running out. The deadline is 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time today.

Countdown - You have less than 1 hour

This Contest is over

The Guess the Member Count Contest has ended.

Thanks to everyone who entered and good luck to all of you.

The winner will be determined based upon the number of 5 Star members at 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time on Monday, June 25, 2007. That number will be posted in this thread on Monday, June 25, 2007.

Yes thanks to all that played. Can't wait to find out who the winner is!

If you missed this one, don't forget we still have several
other contests giving away an additional $900 in prizes.

These other contest are open until Monday 6/25.
But, don't wait til the last minute - join now!
<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/5-star-forum-news-forum-contests-awards/5687-1-000-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html#post15757">5 Star FORUM CONTESTS</a>

Correct Member Count 3,698

As stated in the contest details, forum time will be used. The forum time is running a few minutes slow.

"Member Count to Determine Winner will happen on June 25th NOON PDT (**FORUM TIME)"

The Member Count (Number of 5 Star members) at that time was 3,698

The winner came within 7 of this number.

Linda will announce the name of the winner.

Big congrats to <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/general-topics-affiliate-forum/5797-win-100-guess-member-count-contest.html#post16259">Roseate</a>.
She came closest with the winning guess of 3705.

Roseate please PM me your Paypal address so I can send you your winnings!

Honorable mention to Ayush. You came SOOOOOO close!

Big congrats to <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/general-topics-affiliate-forum/5797-win-100-guess-member-count-contest.html#post16259">Roseate</a>.
She came closest with the winning guess of 3705.

Roseate please PM me your Paypal address so I can send you your winnings!

Honorable mention to Ayush. You came SOOOOOO close!

Congrats Roseate and Ayush!

PS. Wow, 3700 members in 2 years! That is an awesome accomplishment :eek:

banners
Back