The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review The end-game Content-pocalypse is happening

Graybeard

>>>Changing Audience Habits

What’s the true sign the content-pocalyspe is upon us? The audience isn’t there anymore. This is particularly clear with the shifting relationship between social media channels and consumers. As these channels have shifted from spaces to build community across shared interests into shopping networks, brands have not done enough to preserve the values that brought audiences onto these platforms.<<<

In fact, Gartner predicts ‘50% of consumers will significantly limit their interactions with social media by 2025.’

``If everyone has the same capacity to instantly produce a 101-article with five focus keywords, it won’t be long before search results are clogged with low-value information. ``
AI ChatGPT is the 'Giant Killer' in this game

``In fact, Gartner predicts ‘50% of consumers will significantly limit their interactions with social media by 2025.’``
Social Media is becoming more and more toxic and just an echo chamber IMHO.

Read the article it makes some interesting points:
1711233974007.png

Writing on the wall --at best a diminishing return.
There is something behind all the Telegram and Discord hype seen here.

I think VPN sales may be booming soon --trend to watch.

I doubt it would only mainly hit social media. It could run rampant, become the norm.

Aside from potential revenue, people will never feel the mental and emotional satisfaction of producing content that results in a 400% increase in a client's product via iTunes description and a press release, or creating an entire website or sales page that helps a business owner get started. Hard work that's done well can be a reward, too.

Is the cash return the only reward people look for these days? It's important, we need it but jeez. This is starting to seem like a pack of rabid dogs after the same bone.

How long do you figure it will take before things calm done and people view it more as a useful tool than something that will do all the work? By tool, I mean if you're stuck on 'blank page' or need some fast facts for an article.

IMHO, 90% of the subject content I see on the web is repetitive and redundant.

Sometimes useful but often deceptive or outright false without proof or even of any logical basis. In simpler words total bullshit.

That said, the 100 million to 1 chance of some incredible success keep the lights on in state sponsored lotteries.

People are dreamers and will believe in most anything if they hear it enough times --it must be true ...

Unless you have a unique or not-so-competive subject --you are just more 'content' in the big pile ....

People are dreamers and will believe in most anything if they hear it enough times --it must be true ...
I believe they call that a form of gaslighting?

Unless you have a unique or not-so-competive subject --you are just more 'content' in the big pile ....
How sad.

Moral of the story - find your own muse and voice and learn how to put it to paper in a compelling way yourself. Get and be real, it makes you stand out.

"You" being the royal "you" of the masses. :D

So we expand on the ideas and remedies:
mindMap-ContentStrategy.png

Let's look at the details ...
mindMap-ContentStrategy-expand-wrapped.png

Me and my `AI` had a little talk :D

my *hack* is highlighted:
1712168570392.png

1712168238233.png

It's almost like talking to a being now --we are getting close ;)

1712168361799.png

`he`(it) does emojis in text too :D note the context~!

Last edited:
Holy cow. 'He' (it) is so life-like. Wondrous and spooky at the same time.

I have to admit though, I love the idea diving it does, would have loved to have had access to something like that back when I was doing articles for webmasters/site and blog owners.

1712228932904.png

And it does self-promotion. If this keeps up, he's going to have to submit a vendor application. :rofl

I would be a billionaire if there was something like this AI available to me (and not the masses) 20 years ago probably --but it was not :p
AI can either be a `logic machine` or an `opinionated puppet` --it does seem to mirror the person using it a lot.

MI
Back