The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I get more affiliates for the travel niche business?

ariyes75

affiliate
Hi

I run a travel company that processes tourist visas for multiple countries. We recently started our in-house affiliate program.

Now my question is, where can we start? How can we get affiliates?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Well, we got rules here regarding promotion ...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

That said;
  1. Buy banner ads on affiliate oriented boards, forums
  2. Get listed offervault. com and similar listing sites that are credible
  3. Attend trade shows in your market areas

I am not experienced in this field but i think if you dont have any conections then maybe facebook option can be a good fit

To kickstart your affiliate program for your travel company's visa processing services, consider reaching out to travel bloggers, influencers, and websites that specialize in travel tips and visa-related content. Offer them attractive commission rates and incentives to promote your services to their audience. Additionally, leverage social media platforms to engage with potential affiliates and showcase the benefits of partnering with your company. Creating compelling marketing materials, such as banners, email templates, and landing pages, can also help attract affiliates and facilitate the promotion of your program. Finally, networking within the travel industry and attending relevant events can help you connect with potential affiliates who can drive traffic and conversions to your business.

banners
Back