The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Can I request to promote more than 20 products per day on WarriorPlus?

JCHappiness

affiliate
Hi,

Long time ago, I remember joining WarriorPlus affiliate network and there was a limit of requesting max. 20 products per day? I want to know if the restriction is still in place.

Thanks.

If you are working with a affiliate network, that network will have their own policies with regard to that. Speaking from experience; variety sells when working within a niche program --that is why affiliate programs have product feeds (CSV, JSON or XML).

I look for those that are competitive or disruptive in their fields --I haven't found many that warrant my time. Qualified programs are encouraged to make themselves know to me.

disruption-growth-path.png

If you are working with a affiliate network, that network will have their own policies with regard to that. Speaking from experience; variety sells when working within a niche program --that is why affiliate programs have product feeds (CSV, JSON or XML).

I look for those that are competitive or disruptive in their fields --I haven't found many that warrant my time. Qualified programs are encouraged to make themselves know to me.

You didn't reply my question, but never mind, I have tried and it is still 20 products per day.

You didn't reply my question, but never mind, I have tried and it is still 20 products per day.
If you are working with a affiliate network, that network will have their own policies with regard to that.

Did you even bother to look? Do they have a TOS or some other statement regarding this?

Well the only thing i can think for you its to drive a consisderable amount of sales and then make a request to the company that you need more than 20 products per day aproved but again i think you need to have some good amount of sales to get aproved

MI
Back