The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which one to Buy i phone7 or Samsung S7

amtrader

affiliate
Dear Friends,
I am bit confused about buying a new mobile can you help me by suggesting a good mobile.?

I like the specification of both iphone7 and samsung s7. but I haven't used apple mobiles yet. how it will be for an android user.

I'd personally go with the Samsung S7.

I was looking into getting that phone but my daughter tells me not too because of the battery issue. So, I'm a bit confused too, as I originally thought this was the phone that was catching fire and isn't allowed on planes, ferries, etc.

Hey guys,

I friendly recommend to you all see at the amazing "geek device" - One Plus (1,2,X or 3).
Since 2011 i got my One Plus 1 and I don't care about new gadgets.

May the Force be with yours ,)

Dear Friends,
I am bit confused about buying a new mobile can you help me by suggesting a good mobile.?

I like the specification of both iphone7 and samsung s7. but I haven't used apple mobiles yet. how it will be for an android user.

Haven't you heard of the recent news regarding the latest Samsung phone models literally blowing up because of battery issues? It even reach to a point where the company has decided to recall these phones... So if you wanna be safe than sorry, then I suggest you buy an iPhone 7 instead...:)

It depends on what you need bruh. But all in all, I still go for IPHONE 7 JET BLACK. For the SWAG, the attention that it gives you when you hold it (its like you get to grab the most badass pu**y out there and it's there ready for you to sp*nk) and the comfort and the stability that it provide. Very realiable phone. Very fabulous phone. Worth every single penny in the whole world!

MI
Back