The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Can I use various tt accs to post same video on one mobile?

Nora1s

affiliate
I‘ve been seeking some alternative way to fill my idle time and I found there are so many people on tiktok post same kind of video to sell stuff. Is this possible to do that? post same video with differ devices?

Generally only one TikTok account can be operated on a single device. Logging in with multiple accounts on one phone may result in penalties and reduced account privileges. If you need to manage multiple accounts to post the same type of videos, you should consider using advanced tools such as proxies, VPS, or anti-detection tools to isolate your device environment and prevent simultaneous restrictions on your multiple accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally only one TikTok account can be operated on a single device. Logging in with multiple accounts on one phone may result in penalties and reduced account privileges. If you need to manage multiple accounts to post the same type of videos, you should consider using advanced tools such as proxies, VPS, or anti-detection tools like MoreLogin to isolate your device environment and prevent simultaneous restrictions on your multiple accounts.
good solutionClapping

banners
Back