The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the best Platform to earn money with affiliate marketing?

sweet heart

affiliate
Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me which is the best platform to earn money from affiliate networking. i found that maxbounty is also a affiliate network bt it is to apply and approve from our country. please tell me this is my website cheelzapk to get traffic.
thanks

I'm not 100% understanding you.

It sounds like you may have applied to MaxBounty and are waiting approval. It appears that your website is for a business in Pakistan, is this correct? Many networks have blacklisted Pakistan in our industry.

So asking what is the best platform is too ambiguous. Platform for what? For trackers, for hosting, for intelligence, for traffic, for landers, for freelancers?

Last edited:
Do you mean company or network for affiliate marketing ? If so you can use clickbank ,jvzoo warriorplus etc
Maxbounty its a cpa network and not an affiliate marketing
Regarding results its not about best affiliatebnetwork ,its about your ability to drive traffic .If you can get huge traffic you can make money with any network

Before applying to an affiliate network, it's important to make sure that your website is a good fit for the network and that you meet their requirements. This may include having a certain amount of traffic or meeting specific content guidelines. Some popular affiliate networks include Amazon Associates, ClickBank, ShareASale, and Commission Junction.

As for MaxBounty, it's a popular affiliate network that offers a wide range of offers in various niches. However, like you mentioned, they may have specific requirements for affiliates in certain countries.

MaxBounty, known for its diverse range of offers across niches, can be a great choice for affiliate marketers. Still, it's crucial to pay attention to country-specific requirements or restrictions they may have, as you mentioned. This attention to detail will help you navigate the affiliate marketing landscape more effectively and potentially lead to more profitable partnerships. Good luck with your affiliate endeavors!

MI
Back