The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

which one is great?

You do not mention in which sports they are great. In my opinion, India is great in Hockey, England is great in football, Australia is in Cricket and in case of New Zealand may be in Cricket.

-------------------------------------------
King

Appart from India, they are good at Rugby. But I am guessing this is about Cricket because otherwise India wouldn't be included.

England are good at football.

India are good at Kabaddi...

India is great in cricket. Now they won Gavaskar-Border test series against Australia. Also today they won first ODI match against England. India is better under Dhoni's captaincy and filled with younger players.

------------------------
Haunter

Last edited by a moderator:
if its about cricket then India is really a good contender , if football than England have an definite edge over others, in hockey Aussie seems to be running ahead from all.
thanks for sharing.

If you are talking about cricket Australia is the best team in one day matches. The listed countries are famous in different sports. India is the best test cricket team. England is the best soccer team etc

Well, if we go by the display given at the world cup, the England has dropped a few places. What a sorry performance! Almost made me cry:sorry:

I admittedly have not kept up on cricket at all ... from what I've seen in recent World Cups, I'd say England is dropping down the ranks in soccer ... as for hockey, I think the U.S. and Canada are high up the list right now!

India and Australia are best in cricket and englad for football ....hope Gerrard will do some magic and England will start doing well against top calss teams such as Brazil n Argentina .

MI
Back