The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which font is the best?

Depends on what you are doing, I usually use fonts that are available on all computer platform be it PC or MAC.

As temi said I also used fonts available in all computer platform be it PC or MAC. If have done some researched and found that sites like yahoo,google,ebay etc mostly use Arial, Verdana and some other widely available. So I max of the time use arial

Some of my favorites aren't available on all platforms. It's those cases that I use graphics files for fonts. Other than that, I don't mess with the fonts much, I let the viewer decide what font they like best. I do adjust font sizes and colors though.

Hi.
My advice don't use any one of the new fonts because if the font is not installed in client computer means you lose your traffic, So beter use Arial, Verdana or Times New roman or any one of the standard font which is available in all computers...
Regards,

You are absolutely righ Joshua, if you use a fancy font which is not installed on the client's computer, the site will display in a funny way. Better to stick to the font most people have on their computer by default.

MI
Back