The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which platforms are the best to promote my affiliate link

mamun dev

affiliate
I need to know which are the best platforms to promote my affiliate links. except all social media platforms. because I have to work on my own site as well as client sites. need proper guideline.

Well its no big deal
You can go to paid traffic route like adwords ,bing ads , fb ads etc
Also you can make good money with youtube but you need to put the work and consistency ,
Its also the hard way of seo but you can get you good rewards as you can get passive income for a long period of time

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

PPC (search engine ads) or Native display ads.
to promote my affiliate links
General vague statements have no specific reply.

SEO is long haul and very competitive but can be profitable.

I recommend social media during promotion, but if you are not keen on it - in the market, there are a lot of other advertising platforms. Even here, you can find a lot; for example, check it: Traffic Sources Apart from that, there are a lot of platforms which are strictly focusing on affiliate promotions such as RichAds.

According to me here are some general platforms you can consider:
  1. Social media platforms: Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn are great for promoting affiliate links. You can share your affiliate link on your profile or page, and also join relevant groups and share your link there.
  2. Blogging platforms: If you have a blog or website, you can promote your affiliate link by writing a blog post or creating a banner ad that links to your affiliate product.
  3. Email marketing: You can also promote your affiliate link through email marketing services. Build an email list of people who are interested in your niche, and send them regular emails with useful information and affiliate product recommendations.
  4. YouTube: YouTube is a great platform for promoting Affiliate links, especially if you create video content around your niche. You can include your affiliate link in the video description or within the video itself.
  5. Paid advertising: If you have a budget for advertising, you can use platforms such as Google ads, Facebook ads, or Instagram ads to promote your affiliate link to a wider audience.
Hope this helps!

MI
Back