The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What to do when your Ad has been flagged by FB?

Eva25

affiliate
Hi FB Queen,

This is the second time my ad has been flagged by FB; I don't know why I think it's because I'm using a VPN (I'm based in Europe) my clients are based in the U.S.
I haven't done anything dishonest. FB transparency is not so transparent and till now I've never been able to use FB for my business. I find it rather frustrating because I am very aware that I could get lost of clients via FB at a far lowest cost than Google, YouTube etc...

I am asking you because I am aware that most of the gurus tell you read FB rules and they will admit that they have been flagged at times; they are back into the game but they don't tell you what they've exactly done to be back in the game. So if you are the Queen it would be nice not only to hear but to have a clear process as how to proceed with that nuisance coming from FB. Since Feb.20th I haven't received any response, the only email I got was an automated email, I've sent my data (driving license and id) which I also think is a way for FB to get filled in their huge data file.

Anyway can you help? I know there are many people in my case.

Best,
Eva

Hi FB Queen,

This is the second time my ad has been flagged by FB; I don't know why I think it's because I'm using a VPN (I'm based in Europe) my clients are based in the U.S.
I haven't done anything dishonest. FB transparency is not so transparent and till now I've never been able to use FB for my business. I find it rather frustrating because I am very aware that I could get lost of clients via FB at a far lowest cost than Google, YouTube etc...

I am asking you because I am aware that most of the gurus tell you read FB rules and they will admit that they have been flagged at times; they are back into the game but they don't tell you what they've exactly done to be back in the game. So if you are the Queen it would be nice not only to hear but to have a clear process as how to proceed with that nuisance coming from FB. Since Feb.20th I haven't received any response, the only email I got was an automated email, I've sent my data (driving license and id) which I also think is a way for FB to get filled in their huge data file.

Anyway can you help? I know there are many people in my case.

Best,
Eva

Hi Eva,

Thanks for your question! :)

Getting in touch with FB is a hassle and they usually don't care about your business, so if you don't hear back from them after multiple attempts, just move on to another account. Some ppl get lucky and hear back from FB - I guess you aren't one of them, sorry about that.

I actually do consulting where I show exactly step-by-step how to create multiple accounts and avoid account flagging due to rookie mistakes. I'm sorry but I can't share details on a public forum which might be visited by FB employees too... That's probably the main reason you don't get these "gurus" to answer this very important question. Trust me, I feel your pain, we all go thru this time-to-time.

Cheers,
Christina

banners
Back