The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What SEO tools do you regularly use?

I only use google analytics regularly. Apart from that, the DP keyword suggestion tool when getting my meta descriptions and tags setup on a new forum....

I used to know a great site that would check PR on every page of your site free quick and easy but i think it went dead :dancing:

Seotoaster

It depends.
We like the SEO CMS, SEOTOASTER, which enables you to execute SEO best practices from the get go. It puts you on the right track.
Then you can connect to Seo Samba which integrates with the Google Tools (Optimizer, Analytics etc) but mainly executes SEO implementation (deeplinks, 301 re-directs, link sculpting, smart URLs, ....) Great results, that's what we want.

Google Keyword Suggestion Tool - This device is for investigating keywords, their search numbers, as well as finding out many of variations and alternative keywords.

these are some of the tools which i use:

Search Analytics Tools - establish your marketing goals and establish a baseline for where you are at right now.
Keyword Research Tools - discover the keywords your customers are searching for right now.
Competitive Research Tools - see what keywords your competitors are targeting.
PPC Tools - buy important keywords and track the results to understand how well they convert, which helps you focus you organic SEO strategy on the most profitable keywords. Save money using these free Yahoo! Search Marketing & Microsoft ad Center Coupons.
Link Analysis Tools - start building your link profile and track your progress compared to competing websites.
Search Engine Ranking Checkers - determine how effective your marketing is by watching your search engine rankings improve.
Blogs are a great SEO tool, even if everyone is passing on reading the article written, Google never does. Now, with that being said, one also needs to note that although Google never passes the articles by and continually indexes keywords found in the articles, companies still believe that the articles written need to contain good content.

FF plugin, "SeoQuake", for PR checking, backlinks checking, etc. For the the keyword search, I'm using Google Keyword Suggestion Tool. Up to now, I'm not yet using any paid tool for SEO purposes.

SEO Tools i use

Google keyword suggestion tool
Google Analytics
Google toolbar
Google Webmaster Tools
Msn Webmaster tools
Yahoo Webmaster Tools

Most of the time i use plugins for firefox like:
searchstatus -show page rank, alexa, compete and mozrank for every website i browse
seoquake -it good for google search engine to show web searches websites stats in same window
firebug -to solve and find mistakes on my websites

Other than that i every day login in to google analytics and check results.

I generally only use Google Webmaster tools. I only need a benchmark and then work from there, and I found that using too many different tools just ends up causing more confusion as they all offer different data.

All I need to know is that I'm building on what I started with. So I keep track of my site and SEO in Google Tools and then run an complete record of all site traffic, bounce rates, purchases, costs, profit, etc every month.
As long as I see all the relevant aspects rising with each passing month, I know things are ok.

Google toolbar have all best tools for related of seo
and Google keyword stagnation tool is very best for me

I use almost all the SEO tools offered by seomoz. I think all the tools offered are pretty useful and are beneficial as well.

I have to admit that Google's Analytics and Webmaster Tools is a must, for me at least. I check the stats almost every day.
Other tools that I use are linkpopularity, some tools from selfseo like the one checking the indexed pages, websitetrafficrankings, and of course some firefox addons like SEOQuake and KGen.

The ones I use the most:
google analytics
google keyword tool
google webmaster tools
caphyon web ranking
caphyon backlink checker

MI
Back