The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO: You have been warned!

Graybeard

Are you overlooking the obvious?
Have you considered the possible effects of usability and accessibility standards when developing your SEO ranking?

I stumbled upon a post at Reddit made by an attorney in a small business subreddit that I occasionally read.
He posted a warning that there were scumbag lawyers searching websites and suing people because the website was not adhering to accessibility standards for handicapped people: meaning blind or deaf people, and I suppose people with limited motor-skills mobility might also apply.

I am not aware of how these so-called standards apply in the EU.
However, in the United States we are litigation idiots so beware!

But then I got to thinking, what would the implications be to the SEO ranking of your site by the search engines?

Okay this isn't the typical crap that you hear about from every SEO guru... However I like to consider that out of the box effects like this could influence what I'm doing.

I find that these great unknowns oftentimes will create chaos in all of your planning --never seen any vlogger babble about this on YouTube! Maybe that's because these clowns on YouTube are just looking for more views and subscriptions to sell their product or service or to sell ads on their videos. Have you ever considered that? Or are you just the chump biting the bait and getting the hook? Give that some serious thought.

So I asked ChatGPT4 a pointed question and limited `his` blah blah blah to 200 words hahaha, and this is what `he` said:

1708380457102.png

I have decided ChatGPT4 has a mansplain male personality :D

MI
Back