propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What SEO tools do you regularly use?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by clangallacher, Jan 22, 2008.

1. clangallacher

clangallacher Affiliate affiliate

There is numerous SEO tools out their to help with DIY search engine optimization, what tool do you use regularly and why?

2. mickeyy

mickeyy Affiliate affiliate

I only use google analytics regularly. Apart from that, the DP keyword suggestion tool when getting my meta descriptions and tags setup on a new forum....

I used to know a great site that would check PR on every page of your site free quick and easy but i think it went dead :dancing:

3. JennyRipley

JennyRipley Affiliate affiliate

I usually use google analytics.

4. seosamba

seosamba Affiliate affiliate

Seotoaster

It depends.
    We like the SEO CMS, SEOTOASTER, which enables you to execute SEO best practices from the get go. It puts you on the right track.
    Then you can connect to Seo Samba which integrates with the Google Tools (Optimizer, Analytics etc) but mainly executes SEO implementation (deeplinks, 301 re-directs, link sculpting, smart URLs, ....) Great results, that's what we want.

5. TerryTurner

TerryTurner Affiliate affiliate

Google Keyword Suggestion Tool - This device is for investigating keywords, their search numbers, as well as finding out many of variations and alternative keywords.

6. jaikanth123

jaikanth123 Affiliate affiliate

these are some of the tools which i use:

Search Analytics Tools - establish your marketing goals and establish a baseline for where you are at right now.
    Keyword Research Tools - discover the keywords your customers are searching for right now.
    Competitive Research Tools - see what keywords your competitors are targeting.
    PPC Tools - buy important keywords and track the results to understand how well they convert, which helps you focus you organic SEO strategy on the most profitable keywords. Save money using these free Yahoo! Search Marketing & Microsoft ad Center Coupons.
    Link Analysis Tools - start building your link profile and track your progress compared to competing websites.
    Search Engine Ranking Checkers - determine how effective your marketing is by watching your search engine rankings improve.
    Blogs are a great SEO tool, even if everyone is passing on reading the article written, Google never does. Now, with that being said, one also needs to note that although Google never passes the articles by and continually indexes keywords found in the articles, companies still believe that the articles written need to contain good content.

7. MackArbor

MackArbor Affiliate affiliate

FF plugin, "SeoQuake", for PR checking, backlinks checking, etc. For the the keyword search, I'm using Google Keyword Suggestion Tool. Up to now, I'm not yet using any paid tool for SEO purposes.

8. dzinegarage

dzinegarage Affiliate affiliate

SEO Tools i use

Google keyword suggestion tool
    Google Analytics
    Google toolbar
    Google Webmaster Tools
    Msn Webmaster tools
    Yahoo Webmaster Tools

9. Lana Galileo

Lana Galileo Affiliate affiliate

Most of the time i use plugins for firefox like:
    searchstatus -show page rank, alexa, compete and mozrank for every website i browse
    seoquake -it good for google search engine to show web searches websites stats in same window
    firebug -to solve and find mistakes on my websites

Other than that i every day login in to google analytics and check results.

10. chauhan

chauhan Affiliate affiliate

I use....
    Google Adword
    SEO Spy
    SenSEO
    Search Status 3.1

11. mimran

mimran Affiliate affiliate

I am using google webmaster tools.

12. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Affiliate affiliate

I use word tracker and seo exlite

13. nancy1

nancy1 Affiliate affiliate

I use Google webmaster tool

14. Conran

Conran Affiliate affiliate

I generally only use Google Webmaster tools. I only need a benchmark and then work from there, and I found that using too many different tools just ends up causing more confusion as they all offer different data.

All I need to know is that I'm building on what I started with. So I keep track of my site and SEO in Google Tools and then run an complete record of all site traffic, bounce rates, purchases, costs, profit, etc every month.
    As long as I see all the relevant aspects rising with each passing month, I know things are ok.

15. seo guru

seo guru Guest

Google toolbar have all best tools for related of seo
    and Google keyword stagnation tool is very best for me

16. samlisa

samlisa Affiliate affiliate

I use almost all the SEO tools offered by seomoz. I think all the tools offered are pretty useful and are beneficial as well.

17. remfans

remfans Affiliate affiliate

I have to admit that Google's Analytics and Webmaster Tools is a must, for me at least. I check the stats almost every day.
    Other tools that I use are linkpopularity, some tools from selfseo like the one checking the indexed pages, websitetrafficrankings, and of course some firefox addons like SEOQuake and KGen.

18. prideseo

prideseo Affiliate affiliate

Google webmaster tools and backlinkwatch are what I used reqularly.

19. krobinson

krobinson Affiliate affiliate

I use Google analytics and Google webmaster tool. I think these two are sufficient.

20. JasonP37

JasonP37 Affiliate affiliate

The ones I use the most:
    google analytics
    google keyword tool
    google webmaster tools
    caphyon web ranking
    caphyon backlink checker

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed