The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What PPC engine is your favorite?

Bing PPC is currently very top on the market! You can get very high quality clicks for low prices, Facebook Ads are pretty good too however much more limits than bing. I would stick with bing for now!:cool:

Cheers,
Vinnie

I would say Google AdWords. They are by far, the most sophisticated of the bunch in terms of features that they offer to advertisers. They are also among the best when it comes to monitoring traffic quality and click fraud. Many of the smaller tier 2 ppc services offer little to no click fraud protection, and their traffic quality suffers as a result. They're more "take it or leave it" whereas Google actively monitors all their traffic for suspicious activity, as well as gives you far more control over your campaigns to block specific publishers, and use negative keywords to fine tune your traffic.

Bing would be my definite second place. I do really like Bing and I can understand why some people consider it their current favorite since their CPC's aren't as high as Google's. In fact Microsoft has really come a long way from back when they launched MSN AdCenter (the precursor to Bing PPC). Their user interface used to be super confusing and abysmal, but it's much better now. My big issue with Bing would be overall volume. If you've got deep pockets to buy a lot of traffic, you'll hit a ceiling with Bing when compared with AdWords.

When I was running some very large campaigns on both AdWords and Bing, Bing was still only about 12% of our total PPC spend. I would have loved to spend more there (profitably of course), but the volume just wasn't available. It's not uncommon to start hitting the top spot on many tail terms if your budget it big enough.

I like Bing for PPC advertising. Bing give me rooms for testing and analyzing by giving me coupon. From Fivver I just bought $100 coupon and it's working great.

Bing, 7search have lower traffic levels and lower costs. Adwords is the main player, but can be expensive, if your not careful. Using a free voucher to get free clicks is a great way to try it for little cost.

UK - £75 Adwords vouchers goto: Google AdWords | Google (PPC) Pay-Per-Click Online Advertising
Bing offers a £50 free voucher when you sign up through the relevant ad link, just search bing voucher

Best is MIVA
MIVA is a network of partner sites powering over 2 billion queries per month. When you open an account with MIVA your ad can appear across the MIVA network, which includes sites such as CNet.com, InfoSpace and WorldNews.

MIVA's proprietary bid-for-position technology allows you to set the amount you wish to pay for each keyword.

MIVA provides a full suite of management tools to help improve ROI.

MI
Back