The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What it do? from Texas :)

kEaton99

Hello everybody! I've been looking around for a good affiliate forum, and this looks like hands down the best place to meet people and talk about my new passion :) So, I suppose a little about me is in order. I'm the Senior Affiliate Manager for GoDirectMusic.com, we have a break-the-mould type of beta program thats about to go online, so I've been really busy with that o_O I'm a chef, really into foregin exchange trading and programming, enjoy motorcycles (street bikes) and good looking cars, and have been told I enjoy the finer things in life :D Some of you regulars, tell me about yourselves! I look forward to us learning and growing from eachother.

-Kev
GoDirectMusic.com

Welcome to 5 Star, Kev.

I guess your title for your post was some of that famous Texas talk.

I am glad you found 5 Star. It was also very nice to see your impression of us. You will meet a lot of people here in the very friendly community and find much in common to talk about.

I think you will find that 5 Star can be very valuable to you, and I feel you are going to enjoy being a 5 Star member.

Make yourself feel at home and join in the discussions whenever you wish.

welcome..
New Braunfels, Tx.

That is about 30 min from San Antonio (SA). Heard that the underground caves are awesome.

Was from houston, Louisiana and just a southern person. been to SA quite often

Hi Kev,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you like our little community. Make yourself at home, pull up a chair and start a conversation or ask questions. We're here to help.

MI
Back