monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What it do? from Texas :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kEaton99, Nov 9, 2006.

< Hello :) | Hello >
  1. kEaton99

kEaton99 New Member

Hello everybody! I've been looking around for a good affiliate forum, and this looks like hands down the best place to meet people and talk about my new passion :) So, I suppose a little about me is in order. I'm the Senior Affiliate Manager for GoDirectMusic.com, we have a break-the-mould type of beta program thats about to go online, so I've been really busy with that o_O I'm a chef, really into foregin exchange trading and programming, enjoy motorcycles (street bikes) and good looking cars, and have been told I enjoy the finer things in life :D Some of you regulars, tell me about yourselves! I look forward to us learning and growing from eachother.

-Kev
    GoDirectMusic.com

2. monetizer
  3. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

Welcome to 5 Star, Kev.

I guess your title for your post was some of that famous Texas talk.

I am glad you found 5 Star. It was also very nice to see your impression of us. You will meet a lot of people here in the very friendly community and find much in common to talk about.

I think you will find that 5 Star can be very valuable to you, and I feel you are going to enjoy being a 5 Star member.

Make yourself feel at home and join in the discussions whenever you wish.

4. kEaton99

kEaton99 New Member

Texas at its finest :) And thank you, its very nice to feel welcome.

-Kev
    GoDirectMusic.com

5. welcome..
    New Braunfels, Tx.

That is about 30 min from San Antonio (SA). Heard that the underground caves are awesome.

Was from houston, Louisiana and just a southern person. been to SA quite often

6. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Kev,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you like our little community. Make yourself at home, pull up a chair and start a conversation or ask questions. We're here to help.

7. kEaton99

kEaton99 New Member

hey

I've never felt so welcome at a forum :) Thank you all, I really appreciate the welcome party :)

-Kev

< Hello :) | Hello >

Featured Resources (View All)

MI