The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you look for in a CPA network?

I'm surprised no one's mentioned ease of use/user interface/navigation

That's an important one to me. Offers are everywhere

You are right. How could I forget to mention it when UI is one of the decisive factors in using a network? If I hate an UI I find it hard to visit any website.

My main priority is the relevant high converting offers, it's the foundation for a business relationship.
Payment terms is close second priority, with a well performing campaign fast payment terms are important in my opinion.

I find the support (from both sides) to be a basic part of a well performing partnership ;)

We ensure we offer fast net 5 weekly payments, around the clock AM support by working in multiple timezones and great 'direct' converting offers as well as our own Exclusives.

We also have our own custom proprietary platform to ensure the userface is easy to use with great in depth stats to review

Hi guys,

We are a good fit to what you guys are looking for...

However Im not going to "spam" so Im leaving our company resource here for you to check out some of what Kimia does and "is" :) : Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

... And just say that xD :
  • We test before we publish
  • 100% focus on performance
  • Our eCPM values are our best sales agents
  • Dedicated AMs
  • We share our benchmark data with premium affiliates
  • Basically... Your ROI is our business
If you want to know more about payment process just connect by PM ;)

Last edited:
Hey AffFixers.

Was interested in hearing from some publishers on how they would rank the following criteria when choosing a network.

1.Relevant, high converting offers. (high EPC's, incent/non-incent, multiple conversion methods CPI, CPL, etc.)

2.Publisher Support (available AM's to discuss opportunities)

3.Network tools (lockers, gateways, pop ups/unders, etc.)

4.Payment frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, net20, etc.)

Most of the top networks will be strong in all of these aspects.

Of these 4 factors which 2 would say are most important to you?

Thanks.

I'd say 1 and 2 since the offers should be relevant to my users or I won't be able to earn money and affiliate managers should work closely with affiliate so they can provide me the best offers to suit my needs.:)

Offers are everywhere,

What makes a network stand out from the others:
  • Responsive AM
  • Consistent CR
  • Prompt Payment
  • Excellent Service
  • Every network has their strengths (Ask for their top vertical)

Relying on my experience, I would say most of the people focus on Payouts and payments' frequency.

Although you broke it down into four important aspects and I would not be able to stand just for two of them as I do think you need a balance among those four.

People need the tools so they can make the most out of each offer.
People need good AMs who help them to find new opportunities and also that provide good advice.
Payments' frequency... it is obvious why it is important.
And then good offers .. it is also obvious why it's important.

At Headway we strive for finding the right balance so don't hesitate to get in touch )

you have to compare some offers and see which network is dealing directly with the advertiser" gives you the highest payout , Test links in Affilitest .....

Hey AffFixers.

Was interested in hearing from some publishers on how they would rank the following criteria when choosing a network.

1.Relevant, high converting offers. (high EPC's, incent/non-incent, multiple conversion methods CPI, CPL, etc.)

2.Publisher Support (available AM's to discuss opportunities)

3.Network tools (lockers, gateways, pop ups/unders, etc.)

4.Payment frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, net20, etc.)

Most of the top networks will be strong in all of these aspects.

Of these 4 factors which 2 would say are most important to you?

Thanks.
Those are good aspects to focus on, but also, don't forget that we are doing all this for the money, so you could also focus on their entry conditions, but also the payments frequency, and the type of offers they have!!

banners
Back