The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate network - amazon integration

Jovana Risteska

affiliate
Hi
I need third-party network such as Levanta. io that will support integration with Amazon Germany.
We're not interested in the Amazon Affiliate Program! Any suggestions?

Looking at this it's really a parallel affiliate program for an amazon merchant.

Interesting proposition but you will need to recruit, maintain, track, and pay-out to your affiliates outside of Amazon.

Looking at this it's really a parallel affiliate program for an amazon merchant.

Interesting proposition but you will need to recruit, maintain, track, and pay-out to your affiliates outside of Amazon.
Thank you for your reply. Of course, we will. Levanta works perfectly for Amazon, however, integration with amazon .de is not possible there. Refersion offered integration with Amazon but unfortunately, they stopped a few months ago. Do you have any suggestions?

Other that developing your own platform --no.

If Amazon is OK with fulfilling your sales, shipments and billing for your own affiliate program;

Could you make something like Tune (hasOffers) work?
What is you anticipated money scale (sales volume)? $200K/yr or $10 Million/yr?

In concept, what you want to do is very possible however automating it might become complex.
I can see the programming logic schema of this.

Other that developing your own platform --no.

If Amazon is OK with fulfilling your sales, shipments and billing for your own affiliate program;

Could you make something like Tune (hasOffers) work?
What is you anticipated money scale (sales volume)? $200K/yr or $10 Million/yr?

In concept, what you want to do is very possible however automating it might become complex.
I can see the programming logic schema of this.
Thank you so much! I contacted Tune but unfortunately, they don't provide that and we're not able to build our own platform. Since Levanta exists, I thought there are more similar networks on which amazon. de integration is possible, I hope I will find one.

Thanks again!

MI
Back