The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you look for in a CPA network?

Shane

affiliate
Hey AffFixers.

Was interested in hearing from some publishers on how they would rank the following criteria when choosing a network.

1.Relevant, high converting offers. (high EPC's, incent/non-incent, multiple conversion methods CPI, CPL, etc.)

2.Publisher Support (available AM's to discuss opportunities)

3.Network tools (lockers, gateways, pop ups/unders, etc.)

4.Payment frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, net20, etc.)

Most of the top networks will be strong in all of these aspects.

Of these 4 factors which 2 would say are most important to you?

Thanks.

I usually first focus on the offers and preview the landing pages of provided offers. If I think this will suitable for my traffic then I start to promote via those networks. I know if I contact them every network willing to pay weekly.

I usually first focus on the offers and preview the landing pages of provided offers. If I think this will suitable for my traffic then I start to promote via those networks. I know if I contact them every network willing to pay weekly.

However you may use own creatives

I judged to have the tools (content locking) and the payout frequency. The faster you pay the more I consider you.

Exactly, we always encourage pubs to try and get to weekly payouts by proving their quality. If the quality is there we work to get you paid quickly, and often.

I judged to have the tools (content locking) and the payout frequency. The faster you pay the more I consider you.
Glad to hear that! The tools are the Networks commitment to the publishers that they are looking to optimize and scale campaigns. Payment terms are always negotiable.

Ya do agree with offers are everywhere but the payment frequency and the payout aren't the same. I think this is the most vital part for any CPA network.

I think the most important part is less scrubbing and good affiliate managers . If you can bring quality and volumes you can be moved to better payment terms and ask for payout bumps .

I think the most important part is less scrubbing and good affiliate managers . If you can bring quality and volumes you can be moved to better payment terms and ask for payout bumps .
I agree with you about the good AM's, but instead of "less scrubbing" we prefer NO scrubbing.
And of course terms and bumps are always negotiable with quality traffic.

I usually look the trusts of the network as well as the number offers and minimum payout. Normally all the networks pay net30 but the minimum payouts are different.

MI
Back