The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Website

Personally, I think you would be better off buying your own domain and hosting so you won't have to work within their restrictions, and it won't cost you any more to do it that way.

Depending on what your requirements are, I'd suggest Microsoft Office Live - they have a very user-friendly system that offers free hosting facility. Besides, with less than a dollar, you get a .info domain name form GoDaddy.com and they can easily be linked.
These days, loads of free interactive facilities make working on the web very simple if you know what you want.
May I add here that most successful websites aim only to be user-friendly. The more complex your website, the less the chances of getting huge customer base. What every IM wants most is the customer traffic. Look at Yahoomail.com, Hotmail.com and even Google.com. They are all very simple but they provide the needed facilities their customers want.
Good luck!

I think they would be good to use. I did not use them myself, however. You have to try something for yourself and see how well it suits you.

MI
Back