The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Voluum not tracking, neither is Peerfly

A

AJamil

Hey everybody,

So I've been having some minor success with getting conversions with some mobile offers, however, voluum is not tracking and neither is peerfly the conversions and where they're coming from. When I was using adsbridge, I didn't have this problem. I'm ready to pull all my hair out. From what I can see, I'm setting things up exactly as the tutorials show, but I go into both voluum and peerfly and neither are picking up sourceids, clickids, or anything I've setup in the postback and target urls. Here are the ends of each url:
Peerfly: postback?cid=%subid1%&subid2=%subid2%&subid3=%subid3%&earned=%commission%
Startapp: trackinstall/voluum?d={externalid}
Target URL: ?appid=startapp_app_id&creativeid=creative_id&campid=campaign_id&isp=startapp_isp_name&model=startapp_device_model&brand=startapp_device_brand&os=startapp_os_version&connection=startapp_connection_type&category=startapp_publisher_category&bid=bid_type&cid=startapp_click_id_placeholder

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Hi there,

Please PM or email me at corey[@]peerfly.com with your full tracking link that you are using and I'll take a look. :)

Hi Corey, I think I may have figured out the issue, so I'm going to test and make sure. If this isn't the fix, then I'll send you an email. Thank you in the mean time!

(The main domain for my Voluum was set to a different one than the platform was spitting out for my postback URLs)

MI
Back