The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Through The Roof CTR, No Conversions

JerHetrick

affiliate
Almost every campaign I am running, on three different PPC networks is getting very high CTR 2% to 8%. The problem is I am getting absolutely no conversions. I don't know what else to do. I have the traffic, I obviously have the interest, but no action!

Any ideas or suggestions? I need to make something work.

Thanks in advance.

How much have u spent?

This usually means that your people click your ads and reach a page where they have no interest in.
Your ads maybe misleading to the visitor.

I backed off the higher paying offers I was promoting. Instead I took an email submit and have been working with it. I have made a few conversion (hurray!) unfortunately I am spending more than I am making. I think I just tried to take on way to much. I for some reason thought all I would have to do is buy some traffic, write a convincing ad and start raking in the cash.

Another way is to TARGET your audience better... but what you have done is the best way to make easy cash.... but if you go after higher pay-outs you got to target the right audience if not you will piss away money and not convert any user!

I backed off the higher paying offers I was promoting. Instead I took an email submit and have been working with it. I have made a few conversion (hurray!) unfortunately I am spending more than I am making. I think I just tried to take on way to much. I for some reason thought all I would have to do is buy some traffic, write a convincing ad and start raking in the cash.

Do tell us... how high of paying offers are we talking? That could be the reason, it's not necessarily a "problem" though..... higher paying offers generally convert less

banners
Back