The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thinking to leave this Forum ?

SearchBliss

affiliate
Hey guys i have been a active member in this forum from the past 4 months the forum was really good during those days , but now i feel the forum is fully spammed and the moderators have not took further action to delete those posts and clean the Forum , So I'm thinking to say Goodbye to all the fellow members and leave this forum............. Take care guys

I have to admit this was a really great forum not so long ago but as you have mentioned its become a spammers paradise.

I have been working on it today ;) It will get better again now.

Hi Neil,
I just tried to report some spam but when I click on 'send report' I got a database error.
I am wondering if you received it ?
Regards
Pat

I've been on a lot worse forums for spam.

You guys doing the moaning should lighten up as this forum is pretty clean of spam.

No forum is completely free of spam, just like any email address is.

If the odd spam message on a forum is really too upsetting then the Internet isn't the place for you - try your local library in silence.

To the admin and moderators, keep up the good work.

Peace :)

I've been on a lot worse forums for spam.

You guys doing the moaning should lighten up as this forum is pretty clean of spam.

No forum is completely free of spam, just like any email address is.

If the odd spam message on a forum is really too upsetting then the Internet isn't the place for you - try your local library in silence.

To the admin and moderators, keep up the good work.

Peace :)

You came a day after it had been cleaned up bud, it was a total mess, over 400 Sell CCV spam messages being posted with in only a couple of hours , the site must have been getting about 2000 new posts a day all of which were spam.

Neil cleaned it up which lasted a whole day and now the spam is slowly coming back again , the place needs upgrading or at least some decent anti spam installed since the current stuff isnt working , its really not that hard to secure vb against this stuff.

Saying that i dont think "leaving threads" are really necessary , imo if someone no longer wants to visit a forum they should just not login rather than telling the world the forum isnt good enough anymore.

Now that UKWW have removed Signatures all together i would imagine it will loose the majority of its members anyway and it will leave some of the guys like my self that have been here along time, thats providing the site does get its act together since most of the old school guys have already left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that UKWW have removed Signatures all together i would imagine it will loose the majority of its members anyway and it will leave some of the guys like my self that have been here along time, thats providing the site does get its act together since most of the old school guys have already left.

Hey Adam, why would this forum or any other forum remove signatures anyways?

It's a great legitimate way to let people advertise.

Regards,

Mike trendy_people :)

Hey Adam, why would this forum or any other forum remove signatures anyways?

It's a great legitimate way to let people advertise.

Regards,

Mike trendy_people :)

Webmaster world has become very successful with out signature links , however there is a wealth of information and members which are extremely knowledgeable which provide a fantastic basis of a no advertising forum , however this place no longer has the loyal member ship it once did a year or 18 months ago. So personally unless there is someone that is going to stimulate the conversation and add something worth talking about which cant be found else where then its going to be increasingly hard to compensate for lack of free advertising, The signatures here have always been nofollow anyway but not many people actually use their sigs for "backlinks" any more, its just a little bit of publicity.

Thats my opinion anyway.

I will be improving the signature options soon, those who deserve their sigs will get them for sure :)

Give me a few weeks, im working on this site now, but im getting married this weekend so theresa few week gap unfortunatly where ill be busy.

Tell me about it ;)

I just sold my major sites, so ill be having plenty of time to sort out all the ones i have unfortunatly neglected through lack of time :)

Tell me about it ;)

I just sold my major sites, so ill be having plenty of time to sort out all the ones i have unfortunatly neglected through lack of time :)

I know that feeling, i thought id have sell 5 or 6 of mine a month ago but things have calmed down a little to give me some breathing space. Good to see this place not going to waste though.

I will be improving the signature options soon, those who deserve their sigs will get them for sure :)

Give me a few weeks, im working on this site now, but im getting married this weekend so theresa few week gap unfortunatly where ill be busy.

Congratulations on you getting married! :)

Congrats on the wedding!

And really good to see this forum back to normal. It's probably the best one of the few I actively use, was really worried it would die when I came on and kept seeing new spam every day.

Thanks for keeping it going! :clap:

@Neil - I have requested you so many times through PM as well as gkd but still no positive reply from you :(

DON.

banners
Back