The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google About to Crack Down on Mass Produced Content and Other Stuff

So, what else is new ...

Google is finishing 3rd or worse in AI development. They don't have the ability to stop AI --that is just plain unrealistic and ludicrous.
Google search is a SEO spam target for only 1 reason: It has the most users and is the most valued target on a volume basis.

Parasite SEO :D Mama they are teasing me!
cry baby GIF

Oh lord, what else is new, they've been "cleaning up the internet" for many years now. It usually ends up in total chaos and a pain in the butt for the site owners who are actually following their rules.

I didn't read the article, just going by what I've seen, watching Google go from 'Don't be evil' to its present day form. It's kicked up a few ruckuses (ruckusi? :rofl) along the way.

Sort of empirical evidence of the "Peter Principle" in motion.

This has been true of everything since intelligence began. In some ways it is like The Mythical Man Month (too many cooks) where when one (or many) exceeds that which is beneficial to both the individual and the group causing eventual failures for both. Companies get too big and fail, organizations get too big and fail, cities get too big and fail. I was in NYC last week and my Hyatt room for 3 days came to over $2800. I was in San Diego the week before for 3 days and paid $1300 for the same exact room.

BIGGER IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER!

too big facepalm GIF

All GM Stockholders were wiped out in their bankruptcy ~10 or so years ago.
The bigger they are the less agile they become --downfall may be their future ...
1709760667578.png

Generally, stocks are at record highs --these guys are a real drag in the market ...

Something at Google is seriously wrong :D

View attachment 35107

LOL. He's not the brightest bulb. The other day I asked him about a live version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" in which Prince participated and he said that John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix were also part of the band that played the song. The organizers must've hired a medium to make it happen, I guess.

Google has built a PPC empire on the back of willing webmasters efforts ROBOTS = "INDEXALL"

Bound to be some resentment here ...

banners
Back