The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I Forgot the Terminology for This Result

moneydrop2021

I am in the process of creating a digital marketing article, but I forgot the exact name of this search result: Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 3.01.35 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 3.01.35 pm.png

I don't think this is a snippet. What is the correct terminology for this result?

I would say its a sitelinks search box
its an alternative format
think its most likely that
from googles updated SDM list
are you doin a journey thread?
real interesting affiliate site
all the best success bud

Important: Google does not guarantee that your structured data will show up in search results, even if your page is marked up correctly according to the Rich Results Test. Here are some common reasons why:
  • Using structured data enables a feature to be present, it does not guarantee that it will be present. The Google algorithm tailors search results to create what it thinks is the best search experience for a user, depending on many variables, including search history, location, and device type. In some cases it may determine

I briefly looked at that site I though it was poorly, better said haphazardly organized by a date hierarchy, LIFO (last in first out) ... You can organize by "interests" but you have to do the email sign-up. I did a hard pass be interesting to have the data on the CTA and the successful opt-ins v. the abandonment for that sort of CTA.

I tried that format with a dynamic website 20 years ago, SHTML/Perl (Wayback)

The goal was local coupons for local merchants --locals. 20 years ago Local Merchants were sticks-in-the-mud digital morons --moved on to better, and more profitable things. Just used the affiliate stuff for fill and to pay the server bills ...

I would say its a sitelinks search box
its an alternative format
think its most likely that
from googles updated SDM list
are you doin a journey thread?
real interesting affiliate site
all the best success bud
The website doesn't belong to me; I used it as an example of the terminology I forgot. Thanks anyway for wishing me luck.

MI
Back