The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

the Black Ink Project by Jeremy Palmer - FREE Affiliate Training!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I was so busy for awhile on all the issues with the New York Affiliate Tax problem, I almost let this one slip by. I know Jeremy and trust his training programs to be very high caliber. I of course kept hearing about <a href="http://www.theblackinkproject.com/">Black Ink Project</a>, but assumed it was a high cost course, so didn't think to mention here.

Today I finally had time to read about it and learned that the <a href="http://www.theblackinkproject.com/">Black Ink Project is FREE</a>!

But this course is not for the casual newbie that's just curious to learn how to do affiliate marketing. It's a hard core course you must work at and follow through on. It's also not
just an ebook or just videos. It's a full on webinar series that features training from
some of the top super affiliates.
Here's some info:
"The <a href="http://www.theblackinkproject.com/">Black Ink Project</a> will be delivered throughout the course of a month. Each lesson builds on the next, and it’s recommended that you follow the same timeline when possible.

Most of the sessions will be recorded, and made available on the site shortly after they’re delivered. We’ll also be doing some live streams with Q&A sessions throughout the course.

What’s the Price

Free. Yes, you read that right; it’s not a smudge on your screen. I decided to kick off the new site by raising the free bar to new heights.

Who Is This Training For?

This training is aimed at new affiliates who have yet to earn a profit or are struggling to earn consistent profits.

Pre-requisite: You must read my e-book (free) before joining this class. If you don’t have a grasp on the basics you won’t get the most out of this project."
Jeremy just was able to add 2,000 more seats, but when they are gone, they are gone,
because this is a limitation of the webinar service. So join today.

Jeremy Palmer's "Black Ink Project"

Thanks for the heads-up, Linda. I love the solid content that Jeremy puts out.

This should be something very exciting for everyone who takes advantage of it.

Regards,

Tony

Thanks for the mention on 5 Star (one of my favorite affiliate forums). The Black Ink Project is both instructor led and self-paced training. Don't worry if you missed the initial sign-up - everything has been recorded and posted to the site.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for stopping by to let us know.

FYI I sent you an email about advertising via your contact form yesterday.
Wanted to give you a heads up to look for it, since I'm sure you get
bombarded with emails and wanted to be sure it didn't get buried. :rolleyes:

:) Linda I have been working the blank ink project and the info. is solid. I can't believe there is no fee for this. Hats off to Jeremy.

hmmm guess his little ears will be burnin:p Tryin to remember how I learned about it...possibly Shawn's newsletter?? maybe, maybe not. Am in the process of unsubscribing from a bunch cos I just can't keep up with em but still have an awful lot I get. Didn't get into it from the beginning either.

I've decided to keep from goin crazy starin at the screen, am takin little time outs to come visit places....but mostly am just tryin to catch up sooooooo much on everything I'm soooooo far behind on. lol :)

This one is good cos I'm downloading all the sessions and stuff that comes with it as I'm gettin the newsletters Jeremy emails out and then when I'm caught up I'm gonna listen to all of em.

I'm not exactly the best candidate for these type of things cos I'm not a newbie and already have my sites made (probably would do best to just start from scratch lol but just can't force myself to do that) sooooo any type of help out there....I always try to learn from so am lookin forward to listening to all of it.:)::)

Agree with the others. It is awfully generous of him to devote his time and share his knowledge with others. Very much appreciated:):)

Black Ink was great

I had the privilege of participating in Black Ink and it was an excellent program, Black Ink 2 is starting soon and promises to be great as well.

MI
Back