The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Which is better for developing the front end for my healthcare project, VueJS or AngularJS?

Nikunj Shingala

affiliate
I am a mid-level developer trying to develop the front end of a healthcare project, seeking advice on which framework might be more suitable. I also got advice from Angular and VueJS development company for more informed decision-making, but not satisfied, so please share your thoughts accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside, have you ever worked with React?
I just set up a Debian 11 server with Nginx and node.js to develop a test site.
I want to integrate a series of financial plotting scripts I wrote ln Python.

It's great that you're exploring options for developing the front end of your healthcare project. Choosing between VueJS and AngularJS can be a significant decision, and it's smart to seek advice to make an informed choice. Both frameworks have their strengths and can be suitable depending on your project's specific requirements.

If you're still unsure, reaching out to a reputable mobile development company could provide further insights and assistance. They can offer personalized advice based on their experience and expertise in frontend development technologies, helping you make the best decision for your project.

Last edited:
banners
Back