The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Adwords Thread.

I'm not on there at the minute but am aware of some people using Adwords! Not sure what they're running on there or whether they are cloaking but it still seems to be of use to someone.

Gone are the days of one page landers I think though!

Gone are the days of one page landers I think though!
Yeah, almost exactly a year ago I have tried this for the last time: My lander has been blocked within the first hour by G - quick guys, respect, lol.

Meanwhile I have heard, that AdWords is dominated by companies which are able to spend one million and more a month - just for AdWords.
If this is true, a private person thus has no real chance to compete there - or you are lucky and find a gap ...

Yes it makes sense that larger companies are harnessing the power of Adwords, hence the increasing CPCs.

It still is a great platform and I bet there are still many keywords and niches out there that are yet to be tapped so never rule it out!

I donno, I know some affs still doing big numbers on Adwords - just not sure how they get away with it...my thinking is they are either cloaking or directing traffic to funnels that don't on the face of things look like an affiliate site.

I read somewhere about using a direct link in adwords. They cloak the link twice.
I dunno about this but most of this guys wont share the secret. Lol

I read somewhere about using a direct link in adwords. They cloak the link twice.
I dunno about this but most of this guys wont share the secret. Lol

You CAN get adword cloakers, not sure about your method but hey im sure it may pass until they clock on.

I'm also aware of people cloaking but if you can get away with clean then I'm not sure if it's worth building a campaign based around cloaking.

Does anyone on here actually cloak atm?

Hello,
Adwords is still good for promoting Died/Health or other PPS offers, but You need to cloak link very good before use, or You will get ban very soon..

Regards,
Evaldas

banners
Back