The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Thanks Putin!

Russia's invasion of Ukraine affects the internet ad industry.
I already ran into an unfortunate incident with an ad network that was using ad moderation outsourced to Ukraine.

1645803099992.png

Welcome to Kiev!
welcome-to-kiev-comrade.jpg

Civilians take up arms ...

female-armed-civillians-ukraine.jpg

Another one bites the dust ...
1645923403316.png

Molotov Cocktail v. Russian Army Truck
moltov-vs-russiam-army-truck-ukraine.jpg

What flies getting shot down
russian-heilo-downed-ukraine.jpg

Russian helicopter

Russian missile/air strike Kharkiv
russian-airstrike-kharkiv.jpg

Last edited:
:oops:

iran-says-it-can-jump-start-uranium-enrichment-if-us-quits-deal-again
More Iranian posturing on a deal that they don't have. Can you imagine what the situation might be if Iran invaded its neighbors to take their oil and gas and had nuclear weapons to make threats with? If you think Putin is a maniac the Ayatollah and the regime there is worse.

More Iranian posturing on a deal that they don't have. Can you imagine what the situation might be if Iran invaded its neighbors to take their oil and gas and had nuclear weapons to make threats with? If you think Putin is a maniac the Ayatollah and the regime there is worse.
View attachment 23599
Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping (China's president) are also maniacs ....
I already learned alittle Farsi and korean for such situations, now I'll go take some Russian classes and memorize their national anthem ..

- Samira

Putin be advised: When the USA embargoed oil to Japan the Japanese attacked Perl Harbor and brought the USA into WWII.

Cut off the gas and oil to Europe you may get a First Strike Nutron-Bomb Attack on Russia.
Still wanna play nuclear roulette?

I have reached the conclusion that much of this is smoke and mirrors ...
I believe that the Ukrainians are getting satellite intel form the USA/NATO and are aware of Russian troop movements and Putin knows it.

I just heard a claim of 4,000 Russian troops dead --neutralized. True? IDK ...

Last edited:
Here is also a short article about the things which are going I am in touch with my Ukrainian friends right now and believe me, it is a nightmare there. Russian army is destroying houses, squares, government buildings, killing children and women.

Last edited by a moderator:
By smoke an mirrors I don't mean there is no real war going on ...
What I mean is that this is just too insane to be what it seems to be.

Putin committed 70% of the Russian land army to this fiasco and right now they are sitting ducks in a stalled convoy just north of Kiev.
The frost is melting and the roads are turning to mud.

The Ukrainians are being resupplied weapons from the west.

Putin is destroying his country --thought the west was bluffing? Wrong
1646168219771.png

So Putin's solution is nuclear war now --another war he can't win?

kong-rides-the-bomb.gif

Thanks for creating an invasion war false flag
Date Feb 18, 2022
That was before he invaded.
Slava Ukraini
According to unverified reports: Russian soldiers are punching holes in their own vehicle fuel tanks --The Russian military's morale is extremely low if this is true.
Anonymous is offering a reward of $50,000 in BTC for every tank the Russian soldiers surrender :D

1646220103262.png

Gas prices in Europe have spiked as never before
1646221076354.png

In our business many ad networks are using Russian and Ukrainian personnel.

Recently I have heard that "Master Putin" has warned US to remove the restrictions or they will move the ISS "International Space Station" towards distraction! The ISS thrusters are provided by russia which means they control the stearing and funniest thing is the ISS doesn't evan pass nearly from russia region and if russia planned to drop the ISS towards the earth lower orbit. The main area that would be harm from it would be US "obviously", china, India.

Does anyone know what really Putin smokes?! :rofl

MI
Back