The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Spend $4k, received $3K, still confused.Need help

1. Yes, good traffic quality usually means premium sites. You need to find good traffic to show the advertiser that you are doing a good job, so you can eventually get a pay bump and scale.
Focus on one Traffic Source and find the best traffic within that Traffic Source by targeting individual sites & spots. Start with self served traffic. Always pass subid's so you can identify what's working for the advertiser and adjust accordingly.

2. Don't focus so much on Payout. In the end it comes down to EPC. A low payout offer can perform better than a high payout offer. At your stage a SOI offer makes more sense than a DOI, because you can gather data faster.
That the offer is running for a long time doesn't matter much as long as it's good.

Always look at what other people are doing. Copy their stuff and improve on it.
Sorry to interrupt you. I tested some offer. I spend 4 times of payout, and found generate one lead, ROI -60%.Then I continued and tested for about one week, spend more and the ROI keep the same as -60%. I blocked some sites but All the offers performance same. Is that because I did not pick the right offer? Or something else wrong?
My conversion Rate is 2%, the same as the AM shows to me. My problem is banner CTR to lower. If the banner CTR become 3 times of now, things will be better. I tried for months , don't know how to breakthrough:(

But if ROI is negative, does it worth to collect data?

Initially, in the collecting data phase only. Maybe, it continues a bit as you split-test but as you get more data and tweak your campaign, it should improve. Assuming the offer and your ads are good (meaning your target audience is interested).

banners
Back