The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Spend $4k, received $3K, still confused.Need help

forman

I began on May, 20th. Adsimilis + Exoclick
I tested some offers and met one Franch adult dating offer that convert more than i thought, but ROI -50%. I just run it by pop traffic and try my best to let the CR kept on 0.1%. My cpm is less then 3,my offer payout is 3, I thouthe it may profitable. But i forget to calculate the traffic source have 30% of traffic lost of pop. Finaly i spend $3500K at this offer, and lost $700. And stoped by advertiser. Sad.
I think maybe i should not just run by pop, i should run by banner display, CPM or CPC.
So i selected another offer, Australia adult dating. This time i run it by banner, CPC mode, Becaust at the CPM mode, banner CTR is too small as 0.04%. At first day, it convert well, CR 2%. but the second day , CR become to 0, the third day, CR become to 1%, the forth day, CR become to 0 again. It is not stable. finaly, i earn about $10, and stop this offer after two days CR 0. I spend $300.
When i run this offer on CPC mode, traffic volume is small, can not get enouth data. CR not stable. But after all i earned $10.

I select another similar adult dating offer of UK, run it as i run last Australia adult dating offer, on CPC MODE. AND I found the same problem:CR not stable. So i try to run on CPM mode to collect more data. But when i set the campaign and began it, the banner CTR is 0.03%, spent many and can not get enouth click to LP. And the conversion form LP to offer is too low. I lost about $100。
When i run this offer on CPC mode, it has the same problem as last one. The traffic volume is small, can not get enouth data. CR not stable. When i turn to CPM mode, banner CTR too low to get enough click.

This is the jounery of my. I am very confused now. And here is my question:
1,How to run adult dating offer on Exoclick? Is there a tutorial to study?
2,I think "offer" is the key to success. A good offer , easier to success.
3,When run on exoclick CPC mode, why CR not stable? How to deal with it?
4.When run on exoclick CPM mode, banner CTR is so low, especially in RON , how to deal with it?

5,I tried to pick all high CTR sites out, and let the offer just displayed at these sites. but so sad that no conversion.
Please help me.I really want to get profit at exoclick.

Cool
means if u can add ur own Landing page the campaign it migh become Profitable Cus many People are using that landing pages
the Offer Converts that mean it has some Potential
now try to create ur unique landing page and see what's Gonna Happen i think People Will interact More with ur landing page
that's How i think i always try to Promote Some Thing New Cus if u are Doing What every buddy else is Doing Is Not Good

Cool
means if u can add ur own Landing page the campaign it migh become Profitable Cus many People are using that landing pages
the Offer Converts that mean it has some Potential
now try to create ur unique landing page and see what's Gonna Happen i think People Will interact More with ur landing page
that's How i think i always try to Promote Some Thing New Cus if u are Doing What every buddy else is Doing Is Not Good
Thank you. I thought about using my own Landing Page before, but i am not sure if i can change the LP. I neet to ask my AM.
Besides, should i change a vertical from dating to another kind which is easier for new commer?

I don't really know anything about running adult traffic but don't you track and read data for it, same as other verticals?

I am using a Landing page with banner. This landing page is supplyed by adsimilis at offer creatives.
Thank you. I thought about using my own Landing Page before, but i am not sure if i can change the LP. I neet to ask my AM.
Try to use your own landers and test as many angles as you can. When it comes to banner advertisement, the key to better ROI is the best combination of banner+lander+offer. Generally all dating offers allows you to use your own lander. If they have restrictions, get it approved by your AM.

I don't really know anything about running adult traffic but don't you track and read data for it, same as other verticals?
Oh, i want to stick to adult vertical. but after this long time i can not breakthrough, i just feel uncomfortable. I need some breakthrough,excitation to let me go on. That is why i think about change vertical. that is why i am confused.
stick to adult? or change to other vertical? How to breakthrough?

Try to use your own landers and test as many angles as you can. When it comes to banner advertisement, the key to better ROI is the best combination of banner+lander+offer. Generally all dating offers allows you to use your own lander. If they have restrictions, get it approved by your AM.
Thank you. I am tring the best combination of banner+lander+offer. NowI realized that The problem is, I don't know which kind of banner performance well, and i don't know how to change the LP(That is why i still use the offer's own creatives).
Maybe, for the next time, i need to collect as many banners as possible, spy as many LPS as possible, and try to assemble them and watch the result.

Thank you. I am tring the best combination of banner+lander+offer. NowI realized that The problem is, I don't know which kind of banner performance well, and i don't know how to change the LP(That is why i still use the offer's own creatives).
Maybe, for the next time, i need to collect as many banners as possible, spy as many LPS as possible, and try to assemble them and watch the result.
Adult market is very competitive. When you are spying and collecting banners and landers, sort them according to angles and create a separate campaign for each angle. What i am trying to say is that, don't use younger women banner with a MILF lander or a MILF banner with cheating wives lander. I have seen many affiliates do it, they just copy and put them all together in a single campaign and trust me, it won't yield good results. Also, if you can put your own creativity in those banners and landers, then you can stand out and do pretty well.

Oh, i want to stick to adult vertical. but after this long time i can not breakthrough, i just feel uncomfortable. I need some breakthrough,excitation to let me go on. That is why i think about change vertical. that is why i am confused.
stick to adult? or change to other vertical? How to breakthrough?

I would follow @internalsoul 's advice in the posts above to get you going in the right direction. He knows what he's talking about. :)

Hey man,

how is it going?
I have read your introduction post and I can give you some advice since I am experienced in running adult dating offer.

First of all it is not a good idea to start with Popup or RON traffic on a new offer. The reason being that traffic quality is worse for these methods. When starting out with a new offer you should focus on Banner display with good traffic quality.

Next thing CTR. Don't focus on CTR too much. It is only a pointer if something is working or not.
For example if you run banners with a close button the CTR will be through the roof but it is not necessarily working much better. It can though especially on InVideo placements.

Offer. Look what others are running by browsing tube sites. Try to run the same offer. That usually works. Don't stress too much about this since you are very inexperienced still.

Targeting Country. Pick one country and stick to that. Don't jump around until you know what you are doing. If you are a native speaker it makes sense to start there.

Banners. Run 4-7 Banners at the same time. Not more.

Landers. Split test 2 Landers. Not more.

Focus. You are jumping around from one thing to the next. Stick to one thing and keep at it. It will take some time. Don't even wish to make it quick. If you do you will fail.

I hope that helped you a little.

Cheers

Hey man,

how is it going?
I have read your introduction post and I can give you some advice since I am experienced in running adult dating offer.

First of all it is not a good idea to start with Popup or RON traffic on a new offer. The reason being that traffic quality is worse for these methods. When starting out with a new offer you should focus on Banner display with good traffic quality.

Next thing CTR. Don't focus on CTR too much. It is only a pointer if something is working or not.
For example if you run banners with a close button the CTR will be through the roof but it is not necessarily working much better. It can though especially on InVideo placements.

Offer. Look what others are running by browsing tube sites. Try to run the same offer. That usually works. Don't stress too much about this since you are very inexperienced still.

Targeting Country. Pick one country and stick to that. Don't jump around until you know what you are doing. If you are a native speaker it makes sense to start there.

Focus. You are jumping around from one thing to the next. Stick to one thing and keep at it. It will take some time. Don't even wish to make it quick. If you do you will fail.

Cheers
This helps me a lot. Focus on one country, find good quality traffic, tested with banner 4-7, and LP 2.
Browsing websites to find what was runing, try to run the similar offer.

Hi,

I'm also not familiar with this particular industry. What do you mean by "CR not stable"? What is CR? And you said you are running ads on POP, what is POP?

I'm curious as to why in particular you are focused on the dating sites? Have they been profitable for you in the past? Have you tried other markets?

Thanks for the info!

Hi,

I'm also not familiar with this particular industry. What do you mean by "CR not stable"? What is CR? And you said you are running ads on POP, what is POP?

I'm curious as to why in particular you are focused on the dating sites? Have they been profitable for you in the past? Have you tried other markets?

Thanks for the info!
Hi , CR should be CVR(Click Value Rate), Pop, popup or popunder. Adult dating offer is my first offer that got many conversions, not profit yet, did not tried other markets yet.

Hey man,

how is it going?

Cheers

This post is gold.

Hey man,

how is it going?

Cheers
Thank you for your reply.
Sorry i have two things that i can not totally follow:
1."First of all it is not a good idea to start with Popup or RON traffic on a new offer. The reason being that traffic quality is worse for these methods. When starting out with a new offer you should focus on Banner display with good traffic quality."
Is that the good traffic quality means premium sites?? Should i focus on the premium sites? or even the special spots of premium sites?
2. I want to run UK offers which i want focus on UK. today i asked my AM to give me a list of UK offers ordered bu epc. I can not run the first one because i was banned. The second to fourth just have a lower payout. I want to run the fifth one, but if the offer has been runing for a long time, should i still get into??
I appreciate of what you have told me. Thank you very much.:)

Thank you for your reply.
Sorry i have two things that i can not totally follow:
1."First of all it is not a good idea to start with Popup or RON traffic on a new offer. The reason being that traffic quality is worse for these methods. When starting out with a new offer you should focus on Banner display with good traffic quality."
Is that the good traffic quality means premium sites?? Should i focus on the premium sites? or even the special spots of premium sites?
2. I want to run UK offers which i want focus on UK. today i asked my AM to give me a list of UK offers ordered bu epc. I can not run the first one because i was banned. The second to fourth just have a lower payout. I want to run the fifth one, but if the offer has been runing for a long time, should i still get into??
I appreciate of what you have told me. Thank you very much.:)

1. Yes, good traffic quality usually means premium sites. You need to find good traffic to show the advertiser that you are doing a good job, so you can eventually get a pay bump and scale.
Focus on one Traffic Source and find the best traffic within that Traffic Source by targeting individual sites & spots. Start with self served traffic. Always pass subid's so you can identify what's working for the advertiser and adjust accordingly.

2. Don't focus so much on Payout. In the end it comes down to EPC. A low payout offer can perform better than a high payout offer. At your stage a SOI offer makes more sense than a DOI, because you can gather data faster.
That the offer is running for a long time doesn't matter much as long as it's good.

Always look at what other people are doing. Copy their stuff and improve on it.

banners
Back