The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What to do with 2k/3k arab traffic ?

Faker

i don't know what to do with my arab traffic i can bring 2k to 3k a day
(they came from different pron sites)

You can test it on our Dating Smartlink in Affmy.

If you have some questions, feel free to contact us on skype live:affmy_1

f7wpZhR.png

Last edited:
We have tons of great offers for Arab countries, including smartlinks - it's one of our main specializations. If your traffic is mobile, feel free to sign up at WapEmpire or contact me to discuss the details.

i don't know what to do with my arab traffic i can bring 2k to 3k a day
(they came from different pron sites)

Hello!

You can monetize the traffic with us. We support new advertising formats (push notifications, video, etc.), and work with all verticals.

Registration here - Adsterra | Sign Up

p.s. I will be glad to answer all questions :)

Arabic traffic shouldn't stay without use! Here in Mobidea, we have adult offers for Arabic speaking GEOs, you can use single offers (promoting each offer separately), or send all your traffic to Smartlink, which will show the best offers for your users according to their segment. And yes, take the Ramadan period into account :D

Do not hesitate to contact our support team or AM crew and check the offers out!

Hey, we do have a great dating offer for Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco... add me on skype and see what we can do!

My tip, selling it for a fixed CPM to some network, then your sure of your money every day :) Or register at some well known adult forums, and perhaps someone will be paying you a monthly fixed CPM for popunder imprs. Best of luck!

MI
Back