The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

something wrong with my LP

stater

affiliate
hello,
I'm running some campaign with sweepstake offer and have something I can't understand, hope anyone here can help.

I choose a free gift card offer (convert by email submit) and test with 2 LP.
*LP1: I have 5-7 click per 1000 impression, and have 1-2 conversion every 2000 imp
*LP2: I have 30% click/impression (about 250-350 click per 1000 imp), but 0 conversion, I have running about 4k imp but still no one conversion.
(I using almost same text for both LP, only change form and image)
I think better LP->better rate click/imp->better conversion, but something wrong here.
I hope someone can explain and show me what is problem! thanks

my sample about LP:
LP1:
LP1.png

LP2:
LP2.png

Last edited:
hello,
I'm running some campaign with sweepstake offer and have something I can't understand, hope anyone here can help.

I choose a free gift card offer (convert by email submit) and test with 2 LP.
*LP1: I have 5-7 click per 1000 impression, and have 1-2 conversion every 2000 imp
*LP2: I have 30% click/impression (about 250-350 click per 100 imp), but 0 conversion, I have running about 4k imp but still no one conversion.
(I using almost same text for both LP, only change form and image)
I think better LP->better rate click/imp->better conversion, but something wrong here.
I hope someone can explain and show me what is problem! thanks
Can you show us alittle more what you are refering too? Because it is hard to judge from just you writing a bunch of numbers.

What traffic or traffic source are u using?
I using pay per view traffic (popads and mobicow )

Can you show us alittle more what you are refering too? Because it is hard to judge from just you writing a bunch of numbers.
please tell me that what you want to know, I will show it.
as I say I promoting free gift card, voucher offer (example $100 voucher KFC), with PPV traffic, and I testing with 2 LP

MI
Back