The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Someonentry this ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
If you i am registered of diffferent many groups i see many times post where people saying tou can make 5k or more a day by investing a small account of money like 100$ per example .Someone try this thing ? Does it work ,it sounds to good to be true

I am cynical about those claims in most cases. Rags to riches is possible and not usually attainable. I think a lot depends on the person's skills too. Market timing, market savvy and past learned lessons really matter.
Here is how I see it; if I could turn $100 into $5,000 a day that's $1 Million to $1.5 Million per year. <<< Why wouldn't I just scale it out and keep it to myself?

also saw it and not once , but all this depends a lot of fake ones , so as for i am not giving a try for this . check myabe you will have luck.

My warnings are simple.

If the word passive and investment are used in the same sentence it is a scam 100% of the time.

If there is a promise of guaranteed returns, by US laws, UK laws, and EU laws it is a ponzi scam. Other countries very based on location.

Any other type of investing, like any business model, takes an insane amount of work and education. No one starts out with $100 and turns it into $5k daily without some serious education.

MI
Back