“Adavice”/  “1Win

So Ryan Eagle got served in round one!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Vito Glazers Beats Ryan Eagle in Court

I'd love to know the full extent of this....I've ALWAYS stuck by my word in saying Ryan is hands down the BEST man marketer i've ever come across and a true inspiration to me in that sense, and also came across a great young man when I met him last year. However as a business man, this stuff isn't nice right!

Looks like Vito won round one.

Congrats.

Agree 100% with what you say, that guy knew how to market and sell himself and appeared to be a top guy at adtech but when it comes to business I believe that there needs to be respect which by the looks of things evaded Ryan.

Congrats Vito.

It's certainly coming back to bite Ryan now, wonder how much more of this he has coming his way?

I will have to agree. He may have had some decent ideas about advertising and his true success came through his branding (the "obey" thing etc...) I think anything that gets people murmuring to themselves is always a positive. However, his success really led to his downfall. IMHO he lacked a lot of maturity in a business sense. I have been in sales and business in some fashion my whole life. I used to have dreams to make commercials as a kid...that's right I grew up oddly. However, I don't know too many business people who respect other people who refer to themselves as "ballas" Making tons of money is great, if you do it as a result of others verified success as well as to the betterment of the world around you.

There is a time when all honest business will take over....

The guy knew how to get himself out there, that is for sure. As far as my experience, Ryan Eagle was a complete jerk to me when I worked for a different network, for absolutely no reason other than to be rude I guess.

Here is an example of a old thread when we sent Oliver a ton of Gifts from the network: http://www.affiliatefix.com/f2/my-gifts-cpalead-177/

Ryan:"Could you send me a package of $2.00 mousepads? Is that what you give your publishers instead of payouts? Send me the championship trophy for BLAM's success."

I don't think I need to say anything more. :p

I miss these days - Texting you and Madison at 3 in the morning to get payout bumps!

On the Ryan thing, I heard he didn't even turn up to court :(

The guy knew how to get himself out there, that is for sure. As far as my experience, Ryan Eagle was a complete jerk to me when I worked for a different network, for absolutely no reason other than to be rude I guess.

Here is an example of a old thread when we sent Oliver a ton of Gifts from the network: http://www.affiliatefix.com/f2/my-gifts-cpalead-177/

Ryan:"Could you send me a package of $2.00 mousepads? Is that what you give your publishers instead of payouts? Send me the championship trophy for BLAM's success."

I don't think I need to say anything more. :p

Holy shit I never realized you were THAT Jeremy. You used to be my affiliate manager too back when I dabbled in CPALead stuff. Are you no longer with them?

As for the thread it was a pretty dick thing to say but I can see what he was thinking from a marketing point of view... you can imagine noob affiliate marketers seeing that and thinking "wow BLAM must be where the ballas are at yo I'm goin' there!".

Kudos to you for staying professional though.

Holy shit I never realized you were THAT Jeremy. You used to be my affiliate manager too back when I dabbled in CPALead stuff. Are you no longer with them?

As for the thread it was a pretty dick thing to say but I can see what he was thinking from a marketing point of view... you can imagine noob affiliate marketers seeing that and thinking "wow BLAM must be where the ballas are at yo I'm goin' there!".

Kudos to you for staying professional though.

!!!!! Awesome to hear that man, glad I was able to help you back then. I am definitely Jeremy Hayden who used to be Senior Account Manager at CPAlead. I resigned in 2012, took some time off and now I am back in the game with another network and there is no looking back now. I am with an insanely talented group right now and we have a lot of awesome things planned for 2014, so hopefully one day we can cater to your campaigns requirements and maybe make some money together. We also run Ksix.com. Both networks are developing, but our Publisher base is strong and we have huge ideas.

I do see what Ryan was trying to do to do though, but that is not the way to do business in my opinion. Rappers ball and make it rain, he should have stayed being a business man (or boy..) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss these days - Texting you and Madison at 3 in the morning to get payout bumps!

On the Ryan thing, I heard he didn't even turn up to court :(

Same here. The good old days!!!

That is pretty hilarious he didn't show up to court. I thought this guy was supposed to be a respected network owner.

MI
Back