The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help How to stay motivated when earning so much?

JasonFX

Since about 2 month I'm in a state where I earn so much that I can't find motivation to do the work that I should do. I'm currently bringing in mid to high 5 figures a month and I know I could scale to 6 figures or even 7 but I have no motivation to do so. I fell like I can buy everything I want, I'm free to travel whenever I want and can basically do whatever I want.

My days are full of bad habits right now, for example I stoped to work out and watch YouTube videos the whole day.

Has anyone experienced this before and can give me advice on how I can find motivation again? (In the beginning I was motivated by the money but now that I have it its gone and I don't know what I work for anymore...)

Would appreciate your advice!

Hey @JasonFX :)

I feel ya bro!

Makin a good living, and have all that you need and want.

That's fantastic. Congrats!!!! Clapping

For me, I had to find meaning or purpose beyond
just earning money.....

I found ways to use my money to help others
to contribute to causes that I feel strongly about.
I contribute my time and money.
Now, I want to make more....

Not for me....but for us!
I want to be able to give in a Huge way....
I currently donate to my community
and expanding to other areas.

You have to create a life of meaning for yourself.
What are you passionate about...?
what do you get lost in....?

what do you care about...? Pursue those things......
and for some google tips >> 19 Best Ways to Boost Your Motivation for Making Money

EvolveOrRemainSame.jpg

Last edited:
Happy to hear things are going well in your business ... However;
  • How much will the taxes be on those earnings?
  • How much have you invested in tax deferred retirement accounts?
  • Do you currently own a home?
  • Do you have an emergency account with $50,000 in it to get by if your luck changes.
  • If you have any children have you established accounts to fund their education?
  • Seems the work in life is never done really ...
Now how much money is left? Time to get back to work --vacation's over ;)

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, :cool:

but to thrive; ....and to do so with some passion,

some compassion, some humor, .....and some style.”

....~Maya Angelou

greenbaby.jpg

Could you please tell me how to earn online?

You are in a community of marketers and they will all tell you the same thing. you need to study, learn, take action. Read all of the stuff in the What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE). Decide what you want to start with, acquire the necessary tools, build a plan, establish a budget, and take action. Ask loads of quests here in the community and you will get guidance.

There is no "get rich quick" method. This is a business and you need to approach it as such. Be real, be studious, be committed, and invest in your new business.

Since about 2 month I'm in a state where I earn so much that I can't find motivation to do the work that I should do. I'm currently bringing in mid to high 5 figures a month and I know I could scale to 6 figures or even 7 but I have no motivation to do so. I fell like I can buy everything I want, I'm free to travel whenever I want and can basically do whatever I want.

My days are full of bad habits right now, for example I stoped to work out and watch YouTube videos the whole day.

Has anyone experienced this before and can give me advice on how I can find motivation again? (In the beginning I was motivated by the money but now that I have it its gone and I don't know what I work for anymore...)

Would appreciate your advice!
i suppose in my program a lot of the focus is mindest what is your why, why do u want to earn 6 or even 12 figures maybe your motivation could be helping others, i do you want a boat there is a why but only you can find out the answer

banners
Back